Well those gift cards lasted long....not. And other babble.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I nearly forgot that one of our best friends has a birthday on Tuesday, and he has been asking me to look for a movie for him for months. I hadn't been having much luck on either eBay or Amazon but when I called my friend in LA who deals with hard to find books and movies- he said my best bet was just to keep looking. So I was pretty happy when I actually found said movie on DVD on Amazon for just $2.25! It's used, but since we can't find the movie anywhere else I bought it. With shipping it came to $6. something, but I'm just happy I found it! So it won't be here on time, but when I told our friend what i had found- he was super excited. He's been looking for the movie for years. Lol. In other non shopping news. I just posted another review, and am going to try to do several more this afternoon in between myLotting. I don't mind reviewing products that I've used, and its a pretty easy way to build my Amazon credit back up again.
Glad you found one.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
My internet is being a butt, and I can't get to my messages. So don't think I am ignoring you.
@thislittlepennyearns its okay. Just sent my number back.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn alright. awesome. since it's not letting me into my messages here. if you want to just text me and tell me its you that way we can stil talk. but its up to you... lol
@TheSojourner (17448)
Congrats on finding the movie!