Even Hitler had a Girlfriend

Colorado Springs, Colorado
In director Ronnie Cramer's 1991 B- Movie, Even Hitler Had a girlfriend, lonely security guard Marcus Templeton (Andren Scott,) who has no human contact, realizes that call girls will come over and have sex with him, and blows his life savings in two weeks. And that's pretty much the movie. There are no subplots to speak of. Just a lot of Scott sitting around in his underwear, and lots of frontal nudity. The acting is beyond terrible, and yet it's a very funny movie. Even drive in film critic Joe Bob Briggs gave it a favorable review. The movie was shot in Denver (another plus,) but this does end on a sad note: Andren Scott was working at a Denver 7-Eleven one night, and was shot and killed during a robbery. There was talk of a sequel, but alas, that was not meant to be. The only You Tube clip is fairly suggestive, so instead, here is a song called "Even Hitler had a Girlfriend." Info verified by Wikipedia)
This was a project that I did back in my school days (like 8 years ago, I think!). It was from a slide film class. SO MUCH FUN! Slide film is beautiful. Thes...
Aw that is sad he was killed one night while working. I have never seen the movie Scott..sounds wild. Cool it was shot in Denver tho.
It's hard to find. We rented it from a video store.
@teamfreak16 I was going to say..I don't ever recall coming across it.
@TiarasOceanView - You would probably have to go to a place that carries drive in movies. And to the best of my knowledge, it's not available on DVD.
I have not seen this one. Interesting
It's very hard to find. And only on VHS.
Sounds so bad as to be hilarious.
It's pretty bad. But funny.
@prashu228 (25805)
Never heard of the movie. Good night