Could London Have Been Tied To Manchester?

I was wondering how many people believe it may have been fortunate that some discoveries were made after the Manchester bombing. While the London attackers were wearing 'fake' bomb vests, they could have been real and maybe from Manchester. In the days after Manchester and before London, an arrest was made that led to a bomb making factory. Had that not been found and the London attackers been able to get some of the bomb supplies it might have been real bombs in London. What do you think? Is this a plausible consideration?
A bomb-making workshop was reportedly uncovered at the Manchester bombing suspect's home that was stockpiled with enough materials to make multiple explosives, a report said.
Ask your lazy president who is angry that these things keep happening on his golf weekends.
@NJChicaa Really? You want to put this on Trump! The problem has been developing for years before and as for Golf Obama did more without giving a crap about world events. FYI This was not even remotely pointing to politics of leaders.
Trump is the worst!!!!
@topffer (36370)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
@NJChicaa What I found unacceptable here, is that he started to speak of the courts and of his travel ban before offering his support to London and the UK... and before bashing the mayor of London a bit later. Somebody charitable should disconnect his Twitter.
@shivamani10 (11185)
• Hyderabad, India
the reports are not in that direction. They say no link between the two.
@Deepizzaguy (15526)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I think the attack in London is related to Manchester since terrorist want the people they harm to live in fear like the movie "Nighthawks" that starred Sylvester Stallone, Billy Dee Williams and Rutger Hauer story was about.
@Mike197602 (13930)
the attacks are not linked in any way except for the ideology.
@Deepizzaguy (15526)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Berniezeitler Sad but true.
Anything is possible with these psychotics. I just pray for a end to it.
It never crossed my mind that the attacks might be linked. I think it is much more horrifying to realize that there are more than one terrorist cells operating in the UK. My first initial thought when I heard about London is how many more will we hear about.
@FourWalls (15820)
These seem to have more in common with the attacks in Israel, where the primary weapon has been a knife. The terrorists have been taught exactly where to stab in order to make it lethal. But as someone else said, the ideology is the same.