Keeping Up with Me

Phoenix, Arizona
I guess I haven't done a very good job of daily writing. It's a habit I have to learn. I would like to write at least 3-5 posts a day. Hopefully that will help me get into the habit of writing more. So this week I have been doing some planing for my goals. I am excited for the future. I want better health, better wealth (starting a job next week) and to reach my goals. I am helping Larry with his job search and I am trying to make new friends. I will post more about the friend thing later. I just felt like a short update was called for.
@prashu228 (21922)
Be more active that helps..post , commenting.. helps you a lot
@Lizzyib (470)
So you're a goal digger eh? It's great to have goals, but try not to take on too much at once. I hope you achieve everything you've set out to do!
If you're here for money, yes you have to be here and be way more active.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I am here, because it seems to be the best place I can find an audience. I can't find an audience through regular blogging sites. Not really here just for money. Just a place to talk.
@star_disgate thats good then.