What the FRIG is going on here?

@sugartoes (32239)
Greencastle, Indiana
This is a HECK of start for a Monday I can't believe what I'm hearing here I'm hearing ANOTHER killing in the states this time in Fla not a whole lot to go by at this time but several have been killed.
Incident near campus of Full Sail University
@FourWalls (8800)
The world has gone crazy. And the sad thing is that there's wall-to-wall coverage of this on the news, which just plants the seed in the mind of a mentally unstable person that "this is how you get famous." Wonder how many more murders and mass shootings before they'll let us post "thou shalt not kill"....
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@FourWalls I think it's BEYOND crazy it's gone off it's rocker I don't know what the deal is with killing INNOCENT people just to be killing people to get famous isn't the answer it's beyond that. we SURE need to make a stand some way some how some where thou shall not kill don't have a chance to stop this craziness we are dealing with today it just brings tears to my eyes to listen to this.
@FourWalls (8800)
@sugartoes -- I'm watching the coverage on an Orlando TV station online. I feel for the people and the community affected. I used to work at the post office, and back in those days the term "going postal" came from the fact that workplace shootings at that time that made national news were primarily at post offices (Edmond, Oklahoma, 1986 was the first major one). Additionally, one of the first non-postal mass shootings was here in Louisville, where a disgruntled ex-employee killed eight and wounded 12 others in 1989. It's terribly sad that we are so "used" to these things that it's shrugged off as nonchalantly as a sports score....maybe more easily than a sports score.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@FourWalls their saying now to run-hide or fight is the new thing to save your self from them. Well I sure can't run like I use to Hiding I'm like WHERE? & fight I'll just shot the S O B & be done with it.
London, Portland, and Orlando. Where next? When will it stop?
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him that's what I'm saying it's like a movie where you never know what's next
@sugartoes I'm just shaking my head over it all.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I know right? that's me it's just pure insane.
There was a time a few months back when nothing had happened. I was so relieved. Now this. Every few days. I am so sorry to hear of this.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle I know it's getting where I WANT to just go to war with those that think they can get away with this cause NO ONE is DOING nothing about it.
@sugartoes .......How to know where they will pop up again is the problem.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle yeah I know that's the hard part.
@topffer (29319)
• France
I just had a look at the news. Orlando is not a lucky city. I am sorry for these people and their families. I would like the world to be more peaceful.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@topffer I'm with you there on peace but at this rate where can we find the peace?
@topffer (29319)
• France
@sugartoes I do not know, I have the feeling that we have more mad killers now than a few decades ago. I hope that it will change.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@topffer you would THINK something would have struck a NERVE by now & something would be getting DONE but the democrats like's the killings so it seems cause of all the B S they are throwing at Trump for trying to STOP it.
That is so sad. That is a school that my son had thought about going too.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tampa_girl7 arn't you glad he didn't now?
@sugartoes you got that right
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Yes, a person who was fired from the company a while back is responsible for this one.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 well it serves him right to get fired if you don't do your job & you get fired then that has nothing to do with killing everyone else does it?
@sugartoes Probably mentally ill. Would have to be to do something like that.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 yeah o.k he knew what he was doing that's why he killed his self cause he knew he was going to prison if he didn't.
@VivaLaDani13 (15934)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Bloody hell. Every day something horrific is going on. What a sad scary world we live in.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I have to agree it's getting worse everyday.
@UncleJoe (7681)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
That could happen anywhere today but Florida is one of the most dangerous states. Night clubs, college campuses, etc. Go to Florida and you can get shot while getting shot!
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@uncleJoe well not really as I use to live in fla 10 yrs ago & we lived in the suburbs of the BIG cities out in the boonies. which NOW days seems like the BEST place these days.
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
oh..yes. there are many shot at.I do not understand the reason for such killing the innocent just for gaining name and popularity. The cowards need property treatment from Mr Trump
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shivamani10 that's what I'm saying it doesn't make any sense to kill innocent people just cause he lost his job what did they do to him to die for?
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
I read this only now. I will go the news immediately and come back..Oh..my God.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shivamnai10 yeah where does this make ANY sense?? just to die