Do you use your local library?

@Lizzyib (470)
I just walked to the library. It's quite cool here and overcast. Apparently we won't see sunshine until Wednesday. I got a few books, just some novels for summer reading.
theres so much free stuff you can check out ' in your local libray one should always use it
@Lizzyib (470)
I know! We have some decent free classes as well
@Lizzyib I worked in our loical library for years and sure di nuiss that
@Lizzyib (470)
@Hatley That's cool. I have a friend who is a bookworm and just started working part time at her library, she's pretty happy about it!
• Phoenix, Arizona
When I was a teenager, I spent so much time at the library. It was one of my favorite places to go. I always did the summer reading programs. They were always so much fun!
@Lizzyib (470)
When I think of summer, I always think of the library. Reading and summer are synonymous for me
• Phoenix, Arizona
@Lizzyib I am the same way. I wish my daughter loved to read as much as I do.
Only to print thjngs when our printer is out of ink
@Lizzyib (470)
Oh yeah for sure. I always use it for printing stuff. It's cheaper than staples
@Lizzyib yes. Wish they never started charging though aha.
I actually don't use the local library in my town because of the location. But I have so many memories as a child, where my grandmother would take my cousins and me to the library and we always had a lot of fun going.
@Lizzyib (470)
It seems now there isn't a lot of use for libraries now with just being able to get any book you want instantly pretty much
No. The end of May is the first time I have been in the library at all and that is just to hang up flyers for some events for my internship. I don't have a reason to go there. We have internet at home and I have my own little library in my room that I keep adding to. Today it is rainy. Well more than training more like pouring down outside. This is the second time today it has started. We have been having a lot of summer storms lately here.
@Lizzyib (470)
That's cool to have a little library in your room! I know, such a rainy days lately. Another reason why I decided to get some books
@ms1864 (6943)
• Bangalore, India
thats nice. i dont even know if my city has a public library. i usually just buy y books.
I love the library. I often stop to use the computer while in town, or the WiFi. I sign out books and TV series. I have signed out snowshoes, walking poles and a giant Jenga game! lol. I go there for a knitting group and have gone to other classes they've had. Always something going on there.
@Essjayd (1098)
I tend to go through phases of going every week then not going back for months!
I haven't been to our library for a while.
I do and support them all the way.
I walk to the library at least once a week for books, DVDs, read papers.
Our library is definitely one of my favorite places
@pitstop (4539)
We have a small library in our apartment complex run by the residents themselves and I drop in with my son. He loves to read a few books. I usually stay with him and read some comics!
@else34 (13613)
• New Delhi, India
@Lizzylb Unfortunately we at present don't have any library in our town.A few years back we had one, but it was badly mismanaged.Now we are going to have a new library within next few months.
i like to read book,i am very found off it but this time i can't read
We like going to the library to borrow books. Actually we are close to the libraries and it is very convenient for us to borrow books. My son is also a volunteer there sometimes.