You know..

I'm really ticked off right now.. Someone posted about what's going on in her life, and instead of getting care and support from everyone who commented, she got called a liar and told that there's two sides to every story and what not. Okay so by that.. Is the post I wrote about my ex abusing both me and my daughter, and me losing her to the state because of him, a lie? Just because he's not on here to write what he did? NO! What I wrote is the truth, not a single lie. (You can even ask @tammys85). And I live that truth every single day by not being able to raise my child! And being afraid to have another child, with my boyfriend of 7 years! But I had so much support when I wrote my post, and even now with my daughters birthday coming up. So why can't this woman vent here and get support here? Or others with what they're going through?! Just because you dont know if they're telling the truth or not, doesn't make what someone says a lie. So if you dont believe them, don't but leave it at that and leave them alone. Because you really don't know, and you could be making them afraid to ever speak up again! - End rant -
There are some people who really get a kick out of bullying others. A shame those bullies are adults, and most likely, were so as kids. Some folks never mature.
Right. And I was told to grow up for CARING about someone. Shaking my damn head!
Hmm that is so rude. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. That person that called the other person a liar..how do we know they are not a liar? Ignorance. Yeah I agree, if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it.
I'm just like "not today Satan, not today!" Right now.
@nomus24g (23008)
@Courtlynn bring it on...who cares???
@Courtlynn I see.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I scrolled through the comments below before i wrote mine. And I am blown away with how some people handle things. The dude/chick whatever with the popeye picture just cemented what i already thought about them. -shakes head- some people. i haven't been on much today, but i will try to go find out which post you are referring to. YOU know, I am always here if you need to vent. :)
I deleted their comments, and will keep doing it. Or maybe I'll keep them and just enjoy the pennies. Aha. But yes, if they didnt believe her they couldve just left it alone instead of writing such comments to her, and others who were supporting her, then writing their own post saying shes a liar.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn Enjoy those pennies. Lol. Their stupidity doesn't have to cost you extra earnings lol. But still its mean and hateful. People acting like freaking middle schoolers. I'm sorry that you had to deal with it.
@thislittlepennyearns its okay. I've dealt with bullies and rude people online all my life. I got this lol.
@tammys85 (10020)
Oh I know you'd never lie on here, or in general.
Right. You know me, even if not "in person" its ridiculous how some people think/talk
@tammys85 (10020)
@Courtlynn I've known you for a while so yep! I tend to stay inside my bubble but yeah, I've seen things. My comment makes zero sense, I'll elaborate via DMs lol.
@tammys85 lol, over 4-5years now girlfriend.
That is rude and uncalled for. If people don't believe it then scroll on by. Why be mean and hateful to somebody who is seeking support. I never seen the post but that really upsets me.
Exactly! Anyone could have done the same to my post on my ex and my daughter, and i wouldve been hurt by that because i know its true not a lie, so i can only imagine how hurt this poor woman is feeling right now from those comments.
@Courtlynn yes she must be terribly hurt and not a good impression of this group
There could be some who, to get sympathy and even responses could fake but it is always good to give benefit of doubt and respond accordingly
Anybody anywhere can fake a story. But to just assume they are and or call them a liar. Thats wrong.
@Courtlynn Indeed it is wrong.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Sometimes it makes you wonder about people. Do they really think people go around making up stories about them and their life all the time?
Right.
@Srbageldog (8597)
I'm baffled by people sometimes. Why would you automatically assume someone was lying? Or accuse them of it? I don't know who it was this happened to, but I feel bad for whoever it was. Some people just get a kick out of knocking others down I guess.
Right. Yeah sometimes people lie, but that doesn't mean to assume everyone does.
Holy moly! How awful! How dare that person call someone a liar?!?!?!!!!!!!
Yes.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I didn't see the discussion; however, feel sorry for the person, who didn't get support on Mylot. I'm hoping the person doesn't end up leaving, as more than half of the people that started on Mylot with me have left. Some told me they just don't have time to post and others are not interested in returning to earn pennies.
Ive noticed a big decrease in members, and ive only been here for 3months. Its sad.
It's horrible that someone did that to a person here. I always feel this is one of the safest places I can talk about my life. So many here have their own stories so there is so much comfort and people who have been through it. I hope the person will not be afraid to speak up again.
Same.
@skydream (1159)
• Agate, Colorado
Seriously! Some people don't get much support in certain situations in general so if people dont want to be supporitve and want to call them a liar they can just leave them alone
Exactly.
• Lithuania
I think it is rude to call someone a liar not knowing truth. It can hurt and we need to think what we say, even if it is online and we do not know these people in real life, it still can hurt a lot.
If we say what someone goes through is a lie just because we dont hear from someone else, noone will ever want to open up. They will stay closed and feel alone. And much worse could happen.
I agree. I feel for the person who didn't get the support they needed.
Right.
@marsha32 (6693)
I didn't get at first that you were referring to a post here on myLot and thought facebook because I see that kind of stuff there all the time. The people here on myLot are usually very supportive----unless they do have a reason not to be based on something...but I have rarely seen anything like that except with one person who's posts seem to go both ways---one post things are great, the next post talks of abuse.
@Tina30219 (34268)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree we should be able to come here and vent about what is going on in our lives and not be called liars that is downright rude I don't think this person that did this is very nice at all by doing this.