Do you like to lend your things?

This rarely (I mean... rarely! ) happens to me because I'm very jealous of my things. For me to lend something, I have to rely a lot on the person (who is usually my friend ). How about you? Easy to lend?
I try and decide who I want to lend things to and do not want to lend things too.
@mydanods (6777)
• Nigeria
I think there's more joy in giving than in receiving though you wouldn't want to be lending all the time.
@mydanods I don't Nnaemeka.
@Essjayd (1620)
It depends on the item and the person! There are a couple of things I will never loan to anyone as they were bought for me by my parents. If it's something I bought I can replace it but I can never replace those presents from my folks as they're gone now!
@Essjayd Yeah.
@Imperfet (130)
Not everything ..ofcourse
@franxav (4735)
It depends what I'm being asked to lend and the persons asking me lend. Sometimes I lent things and they came back damaged. That has taught me something.
@prashu228 (25814)
I agree
Not at all. They didnt returned it to me
@mydanods (6777)
• Nigeria
I don't mind lending as long as the recipient will jealously take care of it and return it at and when due. That's why I lend only to people I trust.
I don't like too. I only ever lend my stuff to people that I can really trust. People that I know won't lose it and will return it.
@prashu228 (25814)
Frankly I don't like , if we give one , people go on asking for another ,which I hate
I don't like lending my stuffs because I am afraid that people will not return them. And actually this kind of things often happen.
@RubyHawk (21762)
• Atlanta, Georgia
No, I don't have anything to len and,Nobody asks
@skydream (1146)
• Agate, Colorado
I'm not easy to lend at all. I don't trust a lot of people especially when i hear people talk about how they have all these things from other people still and i used to do it easily but then stuff wouldn't get returned so i dont at all really anymore
I will not lend possessions.
There is no one nice to lend things to here.. I would not get anything back if I were to do so..it would be a sure thing of giving it away.