My first experience with bitLanders

Staten Island, New York
I joined bitLanders today and published my first blog post by submitting it for review as that is what you have to do it seems. There is no Publish button just a Submit for Review button. When I go to view my blog posts it shows up there but with "status: Offline Draft". I have no idea what it means... Does it mean it's not been published yet and is still under review? No matter what it means though, there is no option to edit or delete my post. I went to the FAQs and found out that posts submitted for review cannot be edited or deleted. Why is that? I should be able to edit my post if I want to change, add, or fix something. It is very odd that we do not get that option. And I don't like that we can't delete a post. What if I want to remove it from the site and publish it elsewhere? Submitting a post for review is not free. You have to pay for it with gems. I got some gems when I signed up and did a few things they asked me to do. But how you get gems otherwise I have no idea. This post of mine cost me nothing as I have a few free submissions, but it is weird that I have to pay something for review, even if it is in gems and not real money. The site seems confusing and weird to me. I am used to just publishing posts and them being published right away and people reading them. I am not used to things like bitMiles and gems and such. Have no idea how this works. Also, have no idea how bitMiles are earned either.... I did get one million bitMiles (equivalent to $1) when I joined the site... Anyone familiar with this site that can explain how it works?
@ilocosboy (34315)
Goodluck on bitlander and please tell us when you got lucky in there.
@AkoPinay (11809)
I am one LUCKY bitLanders user I already earned $1,700 plus with less than hundred articles and paid without fail since 2015. We were paid in Bitcoin before but since February 2016 the site stopped paying in Bitcoin and pays VERIFIED members via PayPal and/or Payza. I learned how Cryptocurrency works from bitLanders.
@ilocosboy (34315)
@AkoPinay which means the site is legit. That's nice you've gone that far and still going on.
@AkoPinay (11809)
@ilocosboy yes it is and there are many sister sites. The newest is QUERLO and we earn more with querlo chat embeded on our blog posts
💖 😃 😨 🙋 ? 🏄 👍 💥 💪 About us Querlo is a consulting technology firm that provides its own Chatbot technology solutions and data management, a team of hands on experts aimed to support businesses
@Lolaze (3165)
I've tried to use it but it has confused me too much.
• Staten Island, New York
It does seem very confusing and usually I get the hang of things pretty quick...
• Staten Island, New York
I signed up and didn't get any email from them letting me know I've joined... Did you get an email from them when you signed up?
@Freelanzer (8950)
Wish you luck but sounds a bit too complicated for my liking
• Staten Island, New York
I haven't posted anything else there besides that one blog post, and the micro blog, which I had no idea what a micro blog when I did it. I thought it was just like a status update thing. I wanna see what happens with the blog post I did first.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
You should have read the reviews first. Otherwise, everything becomes a damn waste.
• Staten Island, New York
It takes time to get used to a new site and figure out how everything works... Hopefully, I will get the hang of it soon.
@AkoPinay (11809)
It is a great paying site if you have enough patience like me
Why BitLanders is One of the Best Blogging Platforms Out There Blogging for Cash Photo credit: Unsplashvia pixabay.com Blogging has been around for more than a decade, and many people earn a living from it. Some do it for the kicks, while for others, it h
• Staten Island, New York
@AkoPinay I did what I thought was one microblog and did one blog post. It didn't get a high rating. Haven't done anything else since. One of the reasons is the fact that you cannot delete a blog once it is out there. And I do not like that.
@annierose (17692)
I am sorry about this. I haven't posted a blog yet in Bitlanders even I have been a member of it for a year now. I hope you will figure things out very soon.
• Staten Island, New York
Were you active in any way on bitLanders in all the time you've been a member?
@annierose (17692)
@lovebuglena Not really. I am more active here in Mylot.
I had tried to join the site. But I don't like the platform.
• Staten Island, New York
Did you ever post anything there? The platform is a bit confusing...
@AkoPinay (11809)
I joined bitLanders in 2015 because of Bitcoin
I've tried to registered there but never actually got familiar or comfortable in there.
• Staten Island, New York
I really want to try this site out and see how successful I can be there... so not giving up on it yet. I hope I get accustomed to it and become comfortable posting and doing other things there soon.
@AkoPinay (11809)
bitMiles is just their own term of POINTS. Rabadaba call it RABs. Virily call it VIRILs. Yes, our articles will be published automatically after review. It takes 2-7 days. When I was new at bitLanders we had an option to edit/delete reviewed contents but the site made changes this year because some members deleted articles and resubmitted for review. We receive bonuses after content review and it can be considered as cheating to delete and resubmit. Cheaters are always to be blamed. Newbies are given free gems and 3 free content submission. We also have an option to buy gems. I had fun using the site since January 2015. I even bought gems worth $50 plus via PayPal. Your money and effort are WORTH it if you regularly submit contents (at least 2-3 video, blog and/or gallery WEEKLY) and receive 5/5 star ratings.
• Staten Island, New York
It seems to me that a micro blog can be deleted but it cannot be edited. I did one yesterday but had no idea that the few lines I wrote were a micro blog. I wanted to edit it but all I see is a delete option. :( What happens if I delete it? Also seems like micro blogs are published right away and are not reviewed. That's great! Does that mean I can just do micro blogs and have them be as long as I want without creating regular blogs? Or will that go against me?
@AkoPinay (11809)
@lovebuglena microblogs are like tweets on Twitter only and wont help to earn more but we can post with referral/affiliate links. We earn more for REVIEWED CONTENTS (video, blog and gallery) only
• Staten Island, New York
@AkoPinay But do we earn with micro blogs at all?