What was your desire to become when you were kid?

I wanted to become President but after time passes by I came to know that this is not my cup of tea. So I pursue modeling
I desired to be a doctor and I am a Physiotherapist.
Yes I wanted to be a surgeon too haha
@TiarasOceanView Hahaha We can still be a surgeon in making some menu. I hope I will not butcher a chicken.lol
@minx267 (12733)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I wanted to be a Veterinarian but then I hated school and while I did well enough I didn't go all crazy in that dept. I could have gone on to be a vet tech or something maybe.. but the cards did not fall that way for me. So I just help them out in my own way.
I wanted to be either an airline stewardess, or a foreign correspondent. I also dreamed about being in the Peace Corps
I wanted to be a surgeon but became a hairdresser.
@TiarasOceanView I think that is a good job. Do you still do it?
@Shavkat Not at this time Shavkat but after I take care of some pressing matters, I may go back to it.
@TiarasOceanView I think I need a very stylish haircut.
@jendie (41)
when I was a kid I want to be a nurse and now I grow up I don't what be a nurse I want to be a successful businesswoman. I want to build my own restaurants with S because of its many.
Dancer. I wish my parents had enrolled me in dance when I was little instead of softball but the softball was cheaper. I would have loved to have done it. I am now going to school to be a therapist/psychologist.
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
I wanted to be a Classical singer since when I was young it was the done thing for girls to learn classical music and classical dance. However, once I began my university education I had to give up both for lack of time , ended up working for a bank for a year and then took up teaching ..
@Sreekala (22194)
Not bad either. I wanted to become a teacher but I do teach children these days as a service
I wanted to become the director of a zoo. I became a teacher of foreign languages.
@hillhjill (4343)
I wanted to be a fashion designer or a tornado chaser.
• Baguio, Philippines
When I was a kid, I like to become a teacher. I even remember the time where I always pretended to be one.