Frustrations abound already....ugh!

Ponce De Leon, Florida
So I mentioned my keyboard issue in a post last night, and it has been driving me crazy this morning. I have been trying to post a review using my tablet. Because I don't want to turn the desktop on. Anyway, I was just about done the first time- and the magnet gave out and the keyboard and actual talet broke apart and it caused the screen to refresh which lost my review. Then the second time that I was nearly done with the same review Chrome crashed and I lost it again. And now the review website won't load. I'm so frustrated this morning.
@topffer (33152)
• France
You should have read your horoscope, apparently it was not your day. I wish you to be luckier tomorrow.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't do the whole horoscope thing. I don't buy into it.
@topffer (33152)
• France
@thislittlepennyearns Maybe you should.
Oh goodness. Hope it works for you later.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its kind of working right now. I think it's because i threatnend to throw it out in the rain lol
These are the frustrations of a tech reliant world.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It seems to be cooperating okay right now So i am trying to get as much done as i can before it messes up again. grr technology.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Sounds very frustrating...I hope things start working better for you soon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you!
@KrauseHome (34982)
I have had that happen when trying to start a New discussion in here with my Tablet or phone, and even had it happen when trying to respond back to discussions. So for me my safest quickest bet is usually posting from my computer if I can.
@prashu228 (25821)
Aww bad day . Hope it works soon