We just ate the Spanish tortilla.

Chile
Leticia is going through a cleaning fury. She mowed the grass (it does not deserve the name of "lawn") in the street. After yelling 3 times that the tortilla was ready, I went to get her. She said that she would have to wash from head to toe before setting a food in the house. So I, chef of the tortilla after all, said that we could eat it at the terrace. But NOW! We ate the tortilla (onions, thinly sliced potatoes, Spanish chorizo and eggs) She had been working some time ago with a lady that had no idea about tortillas yet she made the dish. So, I was applauded. We have eaten several snacks while we work. Sometimes I don´t have the time to properly sit down to eat. Does it happen to you?
@marsha32 (6693)
not properly eating would be me most of the time if someone else didn't fix something these days....I just find myself snacking throughout the day. While here babysitting for my daughter I get the kids lunch but maybe only eat a slice of cheese for myself. I do eat supper with them after I fix it, but not everything that I give them.
That tortilla sounds so delicious. There have been times I have forgotten to eat at all.
That happens to me when I´m alone.
• Pamplona, Spain
I would have to sit down to eat properly otherwise nothing. I don´t have that freedom of eating that way. But yours is more fun like your Spanish ¨Tortilla ole, ole y ole.
But I do have terrace furniture! It is made of iron with pillows.
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha Now that would be different as I am rather partial to eating on that kind of furniture and with Pillows to go with it.
@lovinangelsinstead21 The Spanish tortilla turned out specially delicious. The proportions of the ingrediets were just right.
I usually can sit to eat.
We did sit, but in the terrace furniture.
@marguicha thats good. Standing while eating is a pain
@Courtlynn I wholly agree!
No I have not had that recently. I can sit down to eat. Those tortillas sound amazing to eat though Marguicha.
The tortilla turned out very good. But we finished the work quite late so we did not have time for a proper lunch.
@LeaPea2417 (21068)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That has happened if I am real busy.
We have had a lot of work preparing my birthday party besides the extra work I had with the burglars.
@LeaPea2417 (21068)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@marguicha Were the burglars caught? Did you get the things back that they stole?
• Lithuania
Oh yes, sometimes it happens for me also as life is really busy.
I have furniture at the terrace and we did it there.
Yes sometimes I eat on the run.
Today we had to do it like that as we were working to put the house in order.
@KrauseHome (35293)
Life is always very busy these days. The main thing is with my Health being the way it is right now, my husband is left to do all the cooking, etc. So it is interesting to see what transpires from everything at this moment. But sometimes you do what you got to do, and hope for the Best.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We are having tortilla/quesadillas tonight for dinner to celebrate a friends birthday. Beef and chicken both.
Spanish tortilla is quite different than mexican tortillas. This is a whole meal.
@prashu228 (25808)
So is the lawn not yet done. Hope you both enjoyed tortillas. Have a great day
The lawn is done now.
Your tortilla recipe sounds good.
It was! I don´t use lots of potatoes or onions so in is thin and delicious.