Rain and fun? 6/6/2017

@bunnybon7 (30996)
Holiday, Florida
So been raining 2 days now. That's the Florida I remembered now happening. Humidity up in 90's outside 50's in my little room and even with the dehumidifier and my air filter, breathing bad and bones killing me. lol. The one fun thing was seeing these cute little pygmy goats running in pajamas on line. Wish I could have one of those little things.but probably could not take care of it. I wonder if they carry fleas? Been watching all of the Buffy vampire slayer episodes even though I never thought I would like it, been liking it. That David Boreanaz I fell for during the Bones series. Me and him got a "thing" goin' on !! lolI wish. Am starting to like Spike in that even though hated him at first. He is hilarious now that he got switched around. I think its 3 more days till Netflix FINALLY put out another season of Orange is the new Black. How you surviving the weather in your parts? hope it lets the link through
Domenica Davis looks at footage of baby Nigerian Dwarf goats playing in custom-made pajamas.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh get a load of those lil fellas so cute Brandy Watching the film Logan again this time in black and white right now. The weather is just cloudy but not raining.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
Logan ? i should find out what thats about.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@bunnybon7 Yes he is an awesome character.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
@TiarasOceanView oh my i think you are talking about that hunk Wolverine. right?
Those pygmy goats are adorable. The rain and humidity make my knee hurt like crazy. I would not do well in Florida at all. We have the 70s and no humidity. I have naturally curly hair, and when I go to Florida, it is a mess the entire time.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i hate it but looks like i am stuck here till it kills me like it did my poor coco
@bunnybon7 Well, hope these hugs from me help, my friend.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
@Corbin5 most certainly do. i love my friends here. they always help
It finally cleared up after a few days of dreary weather. Those goats are adorable, but I wouldn't know what to do with them. lol
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
i know. when i was younger i would run around and play with ones i had. never had one of pygmy though. just regular.
@bunnybon7 Our neighhad one. It climbed the stairs of our deck and bucked my son. Bad goat! lol
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
@DianneN they do like to do that at times its actually their way of playing. just got to keep your eyes open like with when a cat wants to play and scratches. you know. lol
Those cute dwarf goats are so cute. I do not think that goats carry fleas, but they smell bad. I cannot stand high humidity, this is one of the reason why we moved away from South of France.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
i really do wish i would feel like moving but i hate the thought even more since i got on oxygen and my arthritis hurts so bad. so i just sit where i am and suffer. lol
@bunnybon7 Humidity does not help with arthritis, a dry weather is the best.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
@LadyDuck yes it is. i was a bit better in AZ. dry but still a bit sick. at least it wasn't as bad.
Oh, you are watching Buffy. Love that one. I enjoy the beginning episodes and their dialogue. I haven't watched any episodes of Angel for a while. I am up to the last season and it is good but not as good as the beginning. Spike's a ghost and Cordy is in a coma.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
i get the impression that Angel is the spin off of Buffy? its why i am watching all of Buffy first
@bunnybon7 ......You're right. I enjoyed them both.
Its been raining off and on for few days here too. Boo
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
gets tiresome and boring huh.
@bunnybon7 yup sure does.
• Pamplona, Spain
Aww, Bonnie feel for you really do. I was seeing a bit about Florida on Sunday with the problems they have with Boa constrictors that have gotten loose over the years and now they have a lot of them to contend with yikes. We have high humidity here too specially in the house and makes it very hot sometimes even more than outside. Take care and love your little goats but I donĀ“t know if they have "fleas".
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
fleas was one of poor cocos main problems and hate watching them suffer . had to give coco meds for them.
• Pamplona, Spain
@bunnybon7 Poor Coco. Same problem over here too. Lots of dogs sick.
@PatZAnthony (11756)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Last week I shared that on Facebook. It is so cute! The Florida we know has a lot of rain too! Just heard from someone there today that the rains came through and created some flooding and there is a new sinkhole in the area. Nice, huh?
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
oh my. sink holes are a worry and concern to me. as i heard of a guys house falling into one and they could not get him out. what a horrible way to die slowly
@sol_cee (12145)
• Japan
It's raining cats and dogs here. The weather's not helping the mood in the office.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
yes that kind of weather never helps
ick'n the heat, hon. humid here (temp 86, 'feels like' 98, most unusual fer these parts) with the threats 'f a severe thunderboomer (high winds, large hail, ya-da-ya-da). thankfully such's not sendin' me 'nto a tailspin, yet anyhow. jest love those wee goats! a friend 'f mine used to raise 'em. the hubs jest said no, lol.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
they would be a hand full. way back when i had a big male in the country around '79. and then a small baby girl white one bought for me in '85 when we lived in the suburbs. didn't either work out ended up having to give them away to good homes but i love goats. they are so sweet and a lot of fun.
• Lithuania
We had no rain today, but weather forecasters promised it for the weekend. It is even worse.
@bunnybon7 (30996)
• Holiday, Florida
so i guess its there by now. hope it wasn't a bad storm