Getting Tired Of Survey Sites

Do any of you do surveys? I’m getting kind of tired of them. I have a few favorite ones. But sometimes, I get boring surveys or I think they take too long and don’t give enough points. The HarrisPoll one I do like. But I only redeem on it several times a year. And it gets tiring after answering a bunch of questions on some of the sites. Then you get a message you don’t qualify for the survey. Sometimes, I do think they can be a big waste of time.
I do a survey at Clixsense once in a great while. If I lived in the US, I think I´d have more there.
• Abuja, Nigeria
sure! you'd definitely have more in the US
@chstianhoffins Some people earn a lot answering surveys. I don´t as I live in Chile.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@marguicha when it comes to survey earnings, the most privileged and top earning countries are; USA, UK, and Canada, because almost all survey sites support them
I closed all of my accounts for survey sites a few years ago. I keep one site open, but never do the surveys, I am an editor, and that's the only reason I bother with that account, and one of these days I'll probably close that one too.
@dragon54u (31605)
You should try Tellwut. It offers 1-5 question surveys, about 20 each day. I do them all in one sitting and it takes me about five minutes. Some are so entertaining! They are all submitted by members or the Tellwut staff. Then they have external surveys that their clients hire them to offer and I do some of those but not a lot. I get about $20 in Amazon gift cards each month from this site. Go on over and check them out if you haven't already. It's fun, fast, and you'll rarely get tired of the questions.
@KristenH (23767)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I hear you Susan. I do get some surveys at Swagbucks and Inbox Dollars.
@prashu228 (25820)
I don't prefer survey sites ,they are too slow , or just waste of time , atleast they are of no use here
• Peoria, Arizona
I feel like surveys just take too much time. They are good at first when they have a bonus, but then if they give nothing if you do not qualify, it is a bit unfair, especially when the qualifier takes a while, to just end up with nothing.
I enjoy some of them, but there are also very boring ones.
How about surveys that rip you off by not providing a code at the end?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Iused to have several websites i did surveys for now i always forget
I have grown weary of them Susan. They suck.
• Abuja, Nigeria
I know over 290 survey sites, 90% of which are not for Nigeria citizens. however, you might wanna try Vivatic UK.
@skydream (1151)
• Agate, Colorado
I agree. I only do one now because im usually able to cash out every other month depending how much I do but i hate when you do like 10 minutes just to not qualify.
I do not think I have the patience for surveys. I would definitely give up pretty quickly if things got boring.
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
The only one I'm on is Swagbucks. I don't do the surveys. I don't qualify for most of them as I am a retiree. I have to monitors on my computer. I run the videos on one monitor as I work on other sites or write on the second monitor. I don't make a lot of money on the site but enough to make it worth the bother. I make more there than I do here each month.
I find the surveys very frustrating. I seldom do them now.
In fact, the online survey websites is my main online earning. It is just frustrating for me since sometimes I almost finish the surveys but then it suddenly says I am disqualified or there is an error from the website. So I am unable to complete my survey. I don't like that.
@valmnz (12769)
• New Zealand
I've stopped doing survey sites. I just don't have time for them.
I haven't tried it, my friend. I think it is not for me.
@silvermist (20107)
I have stopped doing any surveys on most of the sites.Most of the good surveys are not available to people from my country.