Should i delete her off Facebook?.

@ricki_911 (19029)
Toronto, Ontario
I knew this girl a few years back. We were close but since dating this guy she literally cut all communication then since having his child she has this attitude. I don't talk to her often and I do have a lot of people from school on Facebook. Iam a very laid back whatever kind of person. But this is really poking me. So I posted a link for another friend about abandoned places she asked for it as we were talking about it. She goes I'd love to go another girl from the site goes group comment how that'd be neat I'd love it. This girl chimes in those arnt abandon places people live in them (we go for history not just drug op abandon houses like she does). I just ignored her comment it came off as rude and unnecessary. So one of the ladies from the singles group messaged me asking if I was fine. I said yes she just like that. So another lady said later in the summer we can go. I said yes we can make it a trip or split it up as I have a load of different places to check out so besides this list I have more. So this girl I went to school with comments why waste your time going to non abandon places looking for abandon aces.I just replied I love the history and story not the faCT they arnt abandon. She then comments with whatever that's stupid. I ignored her comment and even before that others comment and I answered them first Yesterday I went on a hike with a girl from the singles group. It poured rain and we went for a short one. This girl comments why would you waste your time going so I ignored her comment. The girl from the site goes group messages me and goes she's jealous of you. How I'm going out being proactive and enjoying myself whereas she can't.
I would delete her. I don't like people who post negative things for no reason. I had a guy like that on my Facebook and I deleted and blocked him. He was basically harassing me and I asked him to stop or I would delete him. He posted on another thing right after that attacking me again for no reason so I deleted him. Then he started messaging me and questioning why I deleted him so I just blocked him as well.
@ricki_911 (19029)
• Toronto, Ontario
That's what I feel she's doing I talked with a friend who knows us both she said yes she jealous and unhappy. She sits talking about me and saying how low Iam yet Iam off having fun and she's not
@ricki_911 Yea I would just delete her then.
She's no value, I'd just delete her.
@ricki_911 (19029)
• Toronto, Ontario
I just did. I was close to her before. But after talking with a friend who knows us both. She said she's very unhappy with her life and jealous of me.
@ricki_911 yeah no need for negativity
Everybody always jumps to "shes jealous" just because theres beef. Thats ridiculous to assume. Maybe she just truly thinks its stupid. As I also wouldnt go for a hike in the rain, and I'm not jealous. She does sound like someone you'll disagree with alot. So if you arent real friends no reason to have her on there
@ricki_911 (19029)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have no beef because Imy not mad at what she said. It's the fact of her response. She randomly messages me and goes why are entering these contests I should win. She randomly messages me as well with the most random things. I thought first few times it was just how I read it and misunderstood but a friend who knows us both said no she's jealous of you actually sits talking to her about me. It's all here say so I shrugged it off, considering I had seen her a few months prior with no issues but the last week has been bad. She was messaging me about winning kids toys (yes I don't have kids but I know people who'd use them and I believe she's jealous because I'm winniwinnigiving them to someone else not her) in the same sentence she starts going on of how I'm hiking and hiking in the rain is stupid. Well how does that effect her? It doesn't. If she has a beef with me she can bring it up but being immature is causing her more issues.
@ricki_911 you dont have to have beef, for there to be beef. Lol. Shes definitely not someone id keep on friends list thats for sure.
@ricki_911 (19029)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Courtlynn if I have an issue with someone then I say it. I don't become passive aggressively point it out. That's called immaturity and pathetic. I tend to have a busy life and times to cry when some one acts like that. I've deleted her and less than an hour later she messaged me. Literally ripping my face off claiming I have no lifexperience and jealous of her. I got my answer from that alone she's crazy. I certainly wouldn't notice her deleting me for weeksetc alone under an hour then message them for attention.
@zarlamain (24531)
Yes, go for it.