Got the yard work done...

Photo I'd forgotten I'd taken of ducks and a crane at a "slough" at a park close to our house
@xstitcher (11546)
Petaluma, California
I was out in the backyard pulling weeds and mowing the lawn and trimming some of the raspberries from our western neighbor's yard that are coming up in ours. I want to find something that kills foxtails--there are everywhere in our lawn. Mom is cleaning out some dresser drawers, and I am thinking of doing that, too -- at least the smaller of my two dressers. It's been a while since I've done that. That's what's going on with me so far (wow, I just noticed it's not quite 10 a.m. yet) I hope that you are all doing well so far in your part of myLot land !
I did some work in the backyard too this morning.
Going on 1pm here and havent gotten out of bed yet. Lol.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I see you have a lot of plants. My yard work never seems to be all done with the amount of plants and weeds that keep returning. My raspberries want to spread also.
@xstitcher (11546)
• Petaluma, California
The photo is not of my yard (I wish we had cranes visit our yard). We do have quite a bit out there, though.
@louievill (18668)
You are very hard working, hope you get it all done, it's almost 1 o'clock early morning in where I am so Im lying down while Mylotting
@xstitcher (11546)
• Petaluma, California
I try to be, @louievill , sometimes I wonder !
@prashu228 (25811)
Good work done today. Time is running a bit slow I guess