How do you prefere breakfast? Cold or warm?

By Anis
Different countries, different habbits. Allmost every nationality have a breakfast tradition. What is yours? Here the best breakfast is what you can find!
Hello and welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! Your post would make more sense if you mentioned where in the world you live.
Thanks for help. I'm learning . But that phrase, i didn't what to be mean or missinterpreted
@AliveSpirit Mean? Misinterpreted? Which phrase do you mean? I don't understand what you've written.
Here the best breakfast is what you can find!
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
Oh, this is kind of little sad because my country is a mess right now, in every aspect. Here we have our traditional Arepa, it's made with cornmeal, but right now it's kind of hard to find or just buy it, because of its price. Responding your question, I can eat cold or hot food on my breakfast :) and you?
I prefere warm tea and biscuits . I will search for Arepa
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
@AliveSpirit I love it, but I love to take tea by nights. My favorite thing for breakfast it's cereal, I will never be bored of that
It all depends on my mood when I get up.
I like both-hot and cold, just depends on my mood each day. =)
@AliveSpirit I eat what I want for breakfast not sure if traditional or not.
@vsai2008 (7667)
anything hot/cold would be fine with me but it shouldnt be spicy. i dont like spicy breakfast.
I live in South India and here our breakfast is idli, dosa. Have you heard about it. It tastes good when it is hot and with some chutney as side dish. These are recipes with rice flour. Tastes very good...
I like to have warm breakfast always. But unfortunately I find it difficult to have breakfast because of heavy work .
@ilocosboy (34344)
We have the simplest breakfast in the world: dried fish, egg and coffee. Sometimes we do fried rice and instant noodles.
It all depends on what I want when I get up. Sometimes it is just cereal other it is eggs, and if my dad gets up and cooks we have eggs, bacon, sausage, or sometimes waffles or pancakes with some kind of meat.