Back from the gym!

Tonight's workout wasn't too bad. I had fun working out with a woman who usually stays at the Transformation Gym. She has decided that she is going to come to the advanced gym on Wednesday nights now which is great. This is what we did: 1) Trap bar deadlifts (7 x 5) 2) Barbell bench press (7 x 5) 3) Shuttle run (7 x 60 feet-3 times) The finisher was a tough one though. We did 5 sets of the following: 1) Kettlebell swings (10) 2) Goblet squats (5) 3) Pushup/Get up (3) It doesn't look that bad but I really worked up a sweat and was sucking wind. The fact that I decided to swing a 45 pound kettlebell probably didn't help the situation either. In any case, it was a good workout! I'll be back at it again tomorrow night for my third and final training session of the week.
Back to back days.. oh boy.
Yeah but I'm pretty strong
@NJChicaa must be.
@CoralLevang (37351)
You're a rock star!
thanks!
I am cringing at goblet squats!
They aren't bad at all and it was only sets of 5.
That is good that you're working hard. I think of you all the time when I push harder on my machine. I want to ask my friend about the treadmill he offered me. I jut have no where to put it. Good night.
Treadmills make me nuts. I get so bored on them.