You know it helps to read the directions.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
So like last week or maybe before then, I posted about how I joined Postloop but didn't know where to go from there. Well I read a couple of posts earlier talking about Postloop so I decided to log in and see if I could figure it out. Well when figuring out how to post I saw a little thing that said something to the effect of "if you are new post here to be approved". So apparently I have to do ten test comments or whatever and then wait to get approved. So that's the agenda for tonight. Wish me luck.
@TheSojourner (17448)
I'm sure there are people who would help you figure it all out. Just like @JolietJake is the savior around here for getting information out to people out of the kindness of his heart, there must be someone at Postloop who is gracious enough and happy to help.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I can't do that until my posts are approved.
@thislittlepennyearns You could probably ask allknowing/Grace and others about it here now, while you are waiting for approval.
lol it happens to the best of us.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Lol, it was just silly of me to overlook it.
Good luck, I am gonna wait a while before I join anything else.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you.
Good luck April!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank-you Courtney!
• Preston, England
good luck. Hope you get through alright