Gratitude Challenge Day #879

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9632)
Hey there, everyone. I know I didn't post my usual "Mid-Week Blog," but that's because there wasn't much to say out of the usual. So I'm just going to post the Gratitude Challenge for Wednesday, June 7th.... 1. The weather was kind of nice today; more chilly and less humid. 2. I had a good writing day. 3. Watching Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children with most of the family. 4. Cudding with the dogs off and on today (including right now). 5. It's almost bedtime haha. Alrighty, I'm out. You all have a good night/morning, and take care. :) Photo Credit: Pixabay.
Those are the kinds of days I like.
@tammys85 (9632)
Yep, just relaxing and not doing as much.
@tammys85 Those are nice days.
@tammys85 (9632)
@just4him Oh definitely! If I do as good as I'm hoping to with my writing tonight (making it a late night), then I'll take the weekend to just relax. :)
Cute picture. And great list. Havent seen that movie..
@tammys85 (9632)
I found it on Pixabay. I love looking for pics for my posts on there lol. And thanks; that was the first time any of us have seen the movie.
@tammys85 hope it was good then.
@tammys85 (9632)
@Courtlynn I sort of missed the beginning, but I could hear it, but I did like the movie. :)
@MGjhaud (20748)
rain happened early today here. love the weather! nice to read your gratitude writing list today.
@tammys85 (9632)
Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thank you! :)