Some praise for Indian Railways

plateform pic
@spaceseed (2893)
I am regular in railways travelling, not too frequent yet I travel often. Lately I was hearing some good words about improving conditions of Indian Railway system. I was thinking that yeah there would be few good works that might have happened are being done. I was wrong, This time when I was travelling train, and In mid journey where I needed to change train and had to wait for some time. I really observed some changes which can be called as big leap in cleanliness, maintainability and good for travelers thing. I would like to thank our dedicated Railway family and government for this from my heart. In US or some developed country having such a view might be normal, but what I saw at railway stations in my journey ( entire route) was amazing for me. things which were pending from many years have been done. 1. first time I saw complete cleanliness 2. All lights were on ( this is rather a pleasant surprise) 3. Even general class was so well maintained. 4. So much security staff, to feel safe 5. No beggars, except holy men. 6. completely no smoking, ( some smokers were smoking but they were not doing it publicly. picture taken by me just to share my thoughts
That's good to know. Here, our trains are always clean. Though, they are always packed with riders especially when it's rush hours - time for going to work and dismissal from work.
@spaceseed (2893)
our country though had huge infrastructure and coverage area weren't best in cleanliness and orderliness. this is our new government which has done a lot to improve, thats why I write this discussion in praise of their efforts. Earlier theft was common and repeatedly done, now security personal are so much active and alert it feels much more saft
@spaceseed I am happy that your new government is doing good than the old.
@ShifaLk (7483)
Wow that's really great to hear about my India
@spaceseed (2893)
this pic is Ambala junction
This is really good news. I am so happy that people in your area really do have a railway system that has undergone improvements.
@spaceseed (2893)
situation is getting better. and we hope for more betterment
@Sreekala (22957)
I feel glad to know things are improved in the railway travel. Yes, I also noticed some stations, people are so keen to clean the platform. But on long travels, I have yet to be satisfied. Hope this will be improved quickly.
@spaceseed (2893)
situation is getting better. and we should hope for more betterment