Punk Metal Bands

Redlands, California
I think I pissed off CJ Romone one time. Said there is three punk rock metal bands Anthrax, Iron maiden Megadeth. He liked every post except mine because he played a Black Sabbath Song. Well, duh, punk rock metal is about as obvious as you can get. Why I will always chose punk over metal is instrumentals. Punk is like 3 seconds and get back to the one line that blows up the word. Metal can go on forever. This has harmonica. The coolest instrument ever. Black Sabbath one of the only few bands that can tear me away from Rancid, Rage or Social D. This my friends is about as good as it gets. They did change the world, and said stop being so conservative.
misty morning,clouds in the sky without warning, the wizard walks by casting his shadow,weaving his spell funny clothes,twinkling bells never talking,,just k...
YES!!! \m/ \m/ Not many people realize it, but the singer on the first Sabbath album was Ossie Osbourne, whom was killed in a gunfight and replaced by his twin brother Ozzy for the next album...
• Redlands, California
You silly bro, but gave me a good laugh
@crossbones27 Okay, maybe he wasn't killed in a gunfight, but it is true that Ossie Osbourne was the singer listed for the first album.
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake You can tell when Ozzie leaves , but pretty good album after on their part. Problem is Ozzy is one of a kind and cannot be replaced.
I remember seeing them years ago when Ozzy was so young. It is an experience I treasure. Ozzy could not be topped at that time in life. He was amazing and conquered the world.
• Redlands, California
He has a way about himself. I mean pretty out of his mind when he was on MTV with his reality show and still was very interesting to watch.
@crossbones27 I seen him around 40 yrs ago..a lot different then. He was on top of the world.
• Redlands, California
@TiarasOceanView Yeah, hard act to top.
• Denver, Colorado
Such a groundbreaking band. Had "War Pigs" in my head just yesterday.
Hopefully not the Faith No More version
• Denver, Colorado
@JolietJake - I actually like Faith No More. I think Jim Martin is a great guitarist. But nah, it was Sabbath.