How many of you have had accidents that you can explain how or why they happened?

I have had weird accidents. When I was young I fell down the basement steps but nothing happened and I fell off a swing set and could not talk for awhile. That is very hard for me. I have also had accidents on my scooter.
Maybe you need to pay more attention to what you are doing, ir do you think you have a ghost following you, pushing you down? I would guess you were not watching what you were doing, I sure hope you was not texting!
Andria, The thing in winter I have to put a plastic on my scooter so at times it is hard to judge how much room I have to go across a street. I do pay attention, but, I learn from places I cannot go and then have to find another way to go. Sometimes I misjudge thinking I can get through something and end up not being able to and need people to help me out or maybe your idea of a ghost following me around could be the answer.