Think about it!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
If I gave you a million things to think about it would drive you crazy. If I was to say "think about how many inventors you are wearing, drinking, displaying, riding in, sleeping in, and moving in, it would drive you crazy! From the cars you drive, down to the items you write with on down to the paper that you write on, the finger nail polishes, toilet tissue, glasses you drink out of, bows that girls wear, jewelry and much much more. If you ever had to sit back and think of something that you could design and create, you would take a while to do, because you wouldn't want to come out with something that someone else already invented, and even if you do your product would have to stand out from the rest, it would have to be something that people wanted to buy or invest in. Think about all the times you have sat home and said to yourself if I had a million dollars I would invest in this, or create that and do this, but unfortunately it don't happen that way then years later, you see someone come out with your idea knowing you had that same idea all along, but didn't have the resources to see your invention go through. Here is something to think about and ask yourself if you had between $5,000-$20,000 what would you be able to create, what would be something that you could invent that people would use, now don't put your idea up here keep it to yourself, just think about it, and once you do just reply: that you took the time to think about it, and it would be something that you are considering, or some of you already invented your product, and have a Patton for it, and if you do please share your invention that is already selling, AGAIN! I say don't put your idea up here that has not been invented by you yet. Keep your ideas to yourself that way no one can take your idea.
@skysnap (18039)
I have few ideas and I think that definitely help people.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Okay! That's awesome! So how do you think you are going to start the process to get it going?
@skysnap (18039)
@willgirl2013 My idea is helping the autistic kids with activities. I need no money for this return. Just want my activities book to be published with all cost paid by me. I just want to see if my efforts make an impact.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@skysnap Oh nooooo!! Didn't want you to put your idea out in the open..I wanted you to keep it to yourself, and just tell me how you are going to get it started, the reason I say that is. There are many of people that search for other people ideas, and then take them as their own, and if they have the money to do so, they will take your idea and put it out like they came up with it themselves. But yes! Your idea will make an impact on the world!
I would invent a machine that detects weeds in the garden and pulls them out and plops them in a pile.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Deborah Mitchell I'm going to get you...lol I said don't put your idea up here, keep it to your self..I don't want no one taking your idea, just tell me what steps you are going to take to try and get it started...now you have put your idea out into the world.....nooooooooooo!! Lol...
@willgirl2013 I couldn't help it. It just had to come out.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@Corbin5 lol...I understand!! Lol
I shared my idea once and the company stole my idea so I will never do that again.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh yeah I have definitely heared, stories like that as well.
@CRK109 (14413)
I'm not inventive and I doubt I could come up with a new idea. I wish I knew more about computers, since that seems to be an area that is always expanding!
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I think that you can. Have you ever just sat there and started to doodle...that's how it starts...I know you can..just trust and believe in yourself...