Marsha's Log: Striving for Today To Be Like Yesterday

@marsha32 (6781)
I feel like I got so much done yesterday...well, I did! I got a blog post done and shared. I got more website info into my file to get more ads out. I worked through a lot of email. I got a post written here and jumped around to many posts too. I completed 13 cross promos with the traffic exchanges plus goals with others. I sewed more yo-yo's on to the project in my picture yesterday then moved on to getting lots more yo-yo's made. I did skip my blog post this morning that I intended to do. I did take the pictures for the review. I had intended to go back to town for an x-ray of my ribs this morning after extra pain last night. It ended up with us realizing I don't have car seats for the kids on the highway, so my x-ray will wait until tomorrow. It's just to verify just what I did to my ribs. I have a good start on everything listed above from yesterday. How is your day going?
I hope your day goes the way you want it to
Well, I made one appointment for the Dr this month. I wish it were sooner.
@marsha32 (6781)
Sounds like you are having stomach issues.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You did good yesterday!
I hope you have a good day today to. Mine is going great so far.
@marsha32 (6781)
A bit of a scare when my daughter called 20 minutes before she was supposed to be at work telling me her ride hadn't shown up and wasn't answering his phone. It takes 24 minutes for me to drive home from here....after getting kids in the car....but then it's over 10 minutes across town from our house to her work. Whew! He did finally answer so hopefully she wasn't more than a few minutes late to work.
You were on a roll yesterday!!! Hoping today is a good one too. A good day here!!
@marsha32 (6781)
Looks like for the next couple of weeks I need to figure out how to do this at home too because I won't be babysitting again in that time.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You did good yesterday!
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We should all give ourselves more credit than we do @marsha32 There are only so many hours in the day and you never slow down!
My day went very well. I was having a vacation with my family. We went in a mall, have lunch in KFC and bought some things. We were supposed to relax in a certain park. But a bad weather prevented us from doing so. So we just went back to the apartelle and have our family time there.
• Marion, Kansas
Somewhere I have missed reading what you did to your ribs. I will have to look back.
My day went very well. You were busy yesterday.
@LeaPea2417 (13564)
• Toccoa, Georgia
You did get a lot done. Today is a quiet day at home for me.
i do hope that yer ribs get well soon, hon. kudo's fer gettin' so much done! a tad confused 'bout the young'uns/carseats/highway. aint they 'pposed to be'n 'em always? i've spent the morn shampooin' carpets here 'n jest popped'n to take a break. hopin' to get more done 'fore i plum wear outta oomph.