Reading online..

I been on Amazon reading up on overactive bladder. I need more pills then what my dr. prescribed. I found Pumpkin seed oil is what has the best reviews. I am tired of going back and forth to the bathroom. I am glad Amazon has two-day shipping so that I can get relief soon. For now, I am going to take two of what my Dr. gave me I have also been reading on Apple cider vinegar pills. I don't get bit my mosquitos but it says it repels bites. So, since my mom gets bit all the time I ordered her a bottle and it ships to her door. I also ordered two bottles of probiotics and laxatives too. I can't seem to use the bathroom but they ae at least keeping the gas down. Overall I say my delivery man will be seeing a lot of me this month.
Okay I hope the kind you got will work good for you Sharon.
Thanks Ocean T, I am feeling a lot better about myself with the pills I am taking. I hope the dr. can help and after that I will be set.
@sharon6345 Yes you will.
The apple cider pills I used seemed ineffective so I experimented with adding some to bath water and pickling myself so to speak, and honestly only one tiny little spider got me on the rear yet nothing as bad as two years before when I took pills for repelling those critters away
That is good to know I am glad it seems to work.
@sharon6345 every ones body chemistry is different and whatever method of entry the substance works best at, do . . .
@enlightenedpsych2 I see that these pills are working for me already. Thanks very much.
I hope all of that works for you.
it will work for me I am sure.
It's good that amazon has that two day shipping. Here, when I order online, it takes one to two days. When it's beyond that, I get too anxious not unless the online site says the delivery takes 5-7 days.
Probiotics will definitely help you.
Trust me, the magnesium citrate drinks will work once you get one. May take a few hours after you take it to work but it will work ! I hate that i even know that it does. Lol. But better to use it and go then not.
I do home these remedies work for you. Definitely worth a try!!