Do you nap with your pet in bed .

@Kehsiba (2909)
Cuddalore, India
I don't like to have a nap with my pet. My pet is going out and makes him dirty .He is also wandering in garbage area. Even though I used to give him a quality foods he did not stop searching foods in dirty areas . I make him bath regularly .But as soon as he make him .What can I do for this? I didn't want to tie a rope in his neck and makes him like others .Its their life and world .So he should be free . But the main problem is he is fighting with other street dogs .He bite other dog . Suggest me some idea for my problem. Do you have a nap with your pet?
@josie_ (4293)
I keep my dogs outside. Less problem in house cleaning.
@Kehsiba (2909)
• Cuddalore, India
Thanks for sharing
@prashu228 (16036)
True, we should take care of our health too
i dont have any pet right now... but i had one before.. he is not like yours.. he used to spend most of his time with me .. and yeah.. we used to have a nap together.. but he is no more
@Sreekala (18107)
Dogs are very much interested to fight with other dogs. Then keeping him inside (in the compound of house) may be the best method. Or make a kennel and keep him inside. If you want freedom to dog then you have to tolerate the quarreling with other dogs.
@Kehsiba (2909)
• Cuddalore, India
Yes thanks for the response
@deniale97 (185)
I keep my little dog inside. so it's sleeping in my bed. I like it, because everytime when I am sick it knows and it come to me, and tries to make me happy
@RubyHawk (16208)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I don't know. We used to have dogs but they didn't sleep in our bed.
I don't really nap during the day but she does sleep with me every night though and sometimes my other dog, Jasper, also sleeps with me. We bathe our dogs regularly and they are inside dogs expect for when we let them out every hour or so to use the bathroom.
@prashu228 (16036)
If it's going out with other dogs then you should not allow it inside the bedroom?. If it's an indoor animal then it's ok
That's a big no for me.