Enjoying my first cup

Good morning everyone! I just woke up and I am enjoying my first cup of coffee. I am planning to work at the office most of the day. What are your plans?
@tzwrites (4951)
I also just had a cup of coffee, can't have a good morning without it.
How do you drink yours? Mine is sweet and with plenty of sugar.
@ridingbet (55679)
i have no plans. i am on standby mode until the first week of July.
Very good morning to you. Enjoy the day. Have a nice day
I plan to sleep all day since it's now after 3 am. I will be up a little while longer.
@mandala100 (46028)
It's really nice to wake up in the morning and sip a hot and sizzling strong coffee. It gives you all the caffeine and all the sugar rush. I'm just spending my Sunday today at home. And see how everythings goes from there.
@MGjhaud (20696)
i just had my first coffee of the day. and same as you, i plan to work online until i go to sleep later. i started watching Bones yesterday so i might take a short break every now and then and watch an episode.
@m_audrey6788 (13665)
Good morning ..Well it is Friday and we will be going out with some friends later
@dpk262006 (56217)
It is good to hear that you are enjoying your morning. I did not have coffee in the morning, I had mango milk shake. Welcome to mylot family. You have started many posts on the very first day. New and meaningful discussions are always welcomed by the user. However, I would like you to suggest that you should post comments on responses you are going to receive in responses to your discussions.