Heavy breakfast, I wonder if all can do?

@endou100 (104)
Here people used to take heavy breakfast everyday before going for office. It is kind of routine. Even experts suggest to have heavy breakfast every day and less meal during other time in a day. I am kind of different. I can't have it all the day. I used to eat more in remaining day. Do you follow the experts?
• Denmark
"Here people used to take heavy breakfast ..." Where is 'here'??
@endou100 (104)
Ha ha.. At my place.
@pgntwo (19709)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@endou100 If you go to the part of myLot where you added your photo, you can also add info about where in the world you are located, if you wish to share such information. It means people can see where "here" is for your posts, to give them some context.
• Denmark
@pgntwo Seems to me we have another jokester here.
It's really good to have breakfast. But unfortunately I won't be able to have it because of my heavy work nature
@endou100 (104)
Well, for me I can have, but I often skip whole breakfast. May be it became my habit.
@endou100 but that is not good for our health. So should try to have it regularly
@endou100 (104)
@sunilparthan I know its not good for health. But all depends on the menu.
@Nawsheen (22907)
• Mauritius
I can't have heavy breakfast due to stomach problems. I have to struggle to eat in the morning
@endou100 (104)
What stomach problem?
@Nawsheen (22907)
• Mauritius
@endou100 gastric.
@endou100 (104)
@Nawsheen Okay.. Then I think you must avoid heavy dinner at night. As it can create late night problem.
@Av8r27 (109)
I usually have a normal breakfast. The only time it becomes a heavy breakfast is if my favorite dish is prepared that morning. Lol. I usually do not overeat just because someone recommends to have a heavy breakfast. I eat until I feel I am not hungry anymore. :)
@endou100 (104)
Same here. If it is my favorite one then I have it. Otherwise I just used to skip it. There is whole day to have delicious food.
@Av8r27 (109)
@endou100 same pinch!!!! haha... U have a great weekend buddy! Cheers
@endou100 (104)
@Av8r27 Same to you.
@MGjhaud (20831)
i don't do breakfast. only coffee happens in the first few hours after i wake up.
@endou100 (104)
Well, as per expert you should do it. And as per me it should be okay as you like.
@MGjhaud (20831)
@akp100 (13163)
Yes lots of people says that. I don't have habit to take any breakfast even I know I should take it. I just drink tea, that's it. Then directly lunch.
@endou100 (104)
I take it sometimes. But I am not regular either.
@akp100 (13163)
@endou100 Well, I can't say anything on it as even I am not used to of it. Otherwise I could have say that you should have it as it is healthy. Still I said it.
@moirai (1341)
I am working from home now. But when I was still studying and working elsewhere, the usual breakfast is rice and viand (some dish to go with it). Nowadays, I am fine with just bread or cereal in the morning. But rice for lunch and dinner is still the norm.
@endou100 (104)
Bread is perfect as breakfast. Good to hear that you are doing it regularly.
@roxanam4 (95)
I usually have my first meal around 11 or 12. So I guess I am skipping breakfast.
@endou100 (104)
Yes you are. Though I too skip my breakfast many times. But yes not all day.
@ilocosboy (25204)
As they say, eat like a king in the morning Like a queen in lunch And eat like a princess at night
@endou100 (104)
He he. Yes I have heard that from someone. But I used to be king many times at night. I know its unhealthy.
@mandala100 (23917)
My food intake which is 3 meals a day is consistent and I cannot say that I have a heavy breakfast everyday.
@endou100 (104)
Same here, it depends on the menu for me.
I am too little of a morning person to be capable of much more than mindlessly foraging the fridge or pantry at breakfast time. If I put off eating till my mind is more awake, it would be nearly lunchtime by then. So how I eat in the morning is usually determined by how motivated I or someone else in the house was to prepare something the day before.