Fell through the cracks

@sugartoes (42533)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello Friends, you doing alright? I bring you something that will make you SO MAD & in disgust you will just SHUTTER with madness. This hasn't been too long just happened but in MY book it shouldn't have happened at ALL this just makes me want to BOIL. Our kids is something to be loved & raised with the best interest in their future to be someone right? Then WHY on earth could this be going on in society with parents? & not just parents but the Gov. I warn you your heart will boil with madness on what you hear & see with this video trust me. I tried to find a shorter video on this but this tells the WHOLE outrageous story of what happen.
This has got to be the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen or heard of. How could someone do this to someone? that they helped create. This boy had no ...
Oh my goodness that is awful. I can't watch the video because I have slow data on my phone. Not sure I would be able to anyway.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies this one is one for ALL the babies & kids that are unloved & mistreated & abused by their parents & WHY CHD do what they do to protect them. I REALLY hope you find a way to watch the video.
@sugartoes Social workers are not all good by the way. They harass innocent parents as well. I have had them called on me because someone was mad at me for something that had nothing to do with my kids! When they become involved things change in your life in the most awful way imaginable even if you have done nothing wrong in your life! I would never ever want a social worker near my family ever again and I do not think they are good people at all. Nobody will ever change my mind on that!!
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies it's nothing to do to change your mind & I understand HOW they work that's the WHOLE point on why I posted what I did on WHY it hit me so HARD you turned that baby down to a decent life & what COULD happen cause of it.
I'm not going to lie.. i won't watch the video, as the title alone disgusts me
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Courtlynn I can't blame you cause what this baby went through should have NEVER happened, IF the CFD had of done THEIR JOB in the 1st place he'd be alive today.
@sugartoes some do their jobs, others dont. Its sad but its facts.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Courtlynn & those that don't, need to get out of the job.
@VivaLaDani13 (22030)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Soon as I heard “He always told me he wanted to play football when he got older” I started to get teary eyed. This poor child never had the chance to grow up let alone try to accomplish anything his heart desired. Poor sweetheart was abused and murdered. How f*cked in the head do you need to be to do such a thing to an innocent human being? I just can’t comprehend it. I watched the whole video and yep. My heart aches and my blood is boiling. To know that calls were made to get help and it not being followed through really p*sses me off! This child could still be alive if people were doing their job! In fact it’s not even about doing their job! Any decent, compassionate and caring person would have done whatever they could to put a stop to it! Far out! “It’s not a crime to live in a home where a child is being abused. As long as you’re not the one doing it. You don’t even have to report.” Are you serious? That is absolutely f*cked up! That’s inhumane! I swear the law is totally screwed up. I always got told that being a bystander and not doing anything to help out someone who is in trouble is wrong.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I told you this was off the wall, I feel the SAME EXACT WAY I was off the chain when I watched this video I came UNGLUED @ what I heard. this is why I can't understand WHY people don't STEP up to do more to help kids in such homes OH I KNOW (they don't want to get INVOLVED) that's B S There's one member on here had the chance to take in such a child but they CLAIMED they didn't want the hassle of the welfare to be in their BUSINESS. I was totally beside myself with the response I got for not taking a child OUT of the system this is what brought this post up for them to see WHY I was so stressed over their answer on what they said.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes That makes me really sad. I understand that a lot can be involved after getting involved. But I personally feel it would all be worth it if the outcome is to save someone's life.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 that's what I'm saying, if I had the space & time I would take in kids like I have my dogs but I can't cause I don't have the space or the time.
Totally terrible and yes, disgusting.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him it's ruthless & horrible this baby went through this & never got the help he needed this should have NEVER happened it's just past the fact this happened.
@sugartoes I agree.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Absolutely hate people who abuse children and animals.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra I'm with you there all the way they don't deserve to breath the same air we do.
• Walnut Creek, California
I do too.
I really don't think I could watch the video but it certainly is heartbreaking what happens to children
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
It's frightening to know things like that happen.
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@BettyB it's something that should have NEVER happened IF the CFS had of DONE their flipping JOB & looked into it.
@MGjhaud (20672)
not going to watch. you know why.. but this is horrible. total madness..
@sugartoes (42533)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@MGjhaud I understand as it's something that NEEDS to be brought to light ABOUT SUCH THINGS as this to your CFD to make sure this happen to any more kids.