Which is better – to disable or delete apps?

@shynu44 (4934)
I keep wondering, which is better when saving data on the smartphone, to disable or delete apps?
On my tablet I delete apps.
@shynu44 (4934)
what if you need the apps later on?
@shynu44 Then I reinstall them.
@shynu44 (4934)
@TiarasOceanView ...in africa, we do manage internet data still...lol
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
If I no longer use them I just delete the apps
@shynu44 (4934)
what if you will need them later
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
@shynu44 then just disable for a while
It's according to the purpose you want. If it is for make the storage free then have to delete the applications. Or you need that application but not going to use it regularly then disable it and use it when needed.
@shynu44 (4934)
so disabling them is far better
@shynu44 that you have to decide.
@pitstop (5658)
If phone memory is a major issue delete photos and videos after transferring them to your computer or some cloud storage. Most apps take very little memory. Delete their cache if you want to. If data and internet usage is your problem disable background data usage on these apps via settings.
@shynu44 (4934)
but apps do eat internet data.
I delete what can be deleted if I don't need it but a lot of phones come with a lot of useless apps that you can't delete. I wish we had the option to be able to take off all the apps except the apps need for the phone to run, to check your accounts, pay the bill, or contact your carrier. I don't need the NFL app on my phone or some of the other weird ones on there.
Delete the unwanted apps. Suggestion to save data :- Turn off data when not in use and close the apps in the background to save data.