Done with the cooking and ready for a nap.

Chile
I finished with the chicken provenzale. The last batch is on the range and Leticia will turn it off while I sleep. Sometimes I wish I had more forks and knives but I will not buy anything else of that sort. I have to remind myself that I´m not in the time of my life to do on acquiring material goods. If I have some extra money, I have to use it in having fun. Having fun at this time of my life is also different from before. I can´t run anymore. But I can still sunbathe at a nice beach or spend my money at a casino And now, it is time to sleep while the TV plays a very old chapter of Criminal Minds.
That chicken certainly sounds delicious and deserving of a nice nap! I feel the same way as you. At my stage of life, there are things I no longer want or need. It seems a waste to buy them. I would love to visit Chile someday!
You would be welcomed on a visit!
@marguicha Thanks so much! I would definitely love to visit you, and take you out to lunch or dinner. Keep those pots tucked away.
@DianneN I´m sure that you can take a plane and visit
Have a good nap
I did. Back again to mylot.
@marguicha yay. Have fun
@Courtlynn I´m sure I will
@TheSojourner (17454)
There is an advantage to disposable utensils. ;-)
I forgot to buy disposable glassware. They have now some that are not as ugly as paper cups.
@marguicha if you run out of anything, use old glass jars!
• Pamplona, Spain
Is that the Series "Mentes Criminales"? I can run but try not to really. I think its fun to buy something if you really want it. You can always give it to someone else after when you tire of it.
That´s it. Mentes Criminales. All you want to learn about serial killers And about buying: even my daughters are too old to accept anything.
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha But you took the presents no? Like I said you can always give them away after. Yes that Series is one that is okay to watch every so often. "Without Trace" is one I like to see sometimes but not very often either.
@prashu228 (25811)
Take rest.. have a great day
Thank you!
@mandala100 (43676)
Good night to you and have a nice rest. It's good that you're done with your chicken provenzale.
I had a nao, but there is still day left.