I do not kill smoking, what do you do?

I do not kill smoking, what do you do?
I do not kill smoking, what do you do? Those who eat those people do not live, they are in debt,
@mandala100 (25380)
Smoking is among the number one killers. It's not good for anyone's health medically, scientifically and factually speaking. But no one seems to learn.
@RubyHawk (21393)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I don't get your meaning. I don't smoke nor do I eat people. I think you mean smoking will kill people and you are right.
@topffer (30747)
• France
Yup, I would not feel well if I was eating people. Besides, your discussion shows the dangers of eating smokers for a cannibal.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I think you mean those whose smoke are in bad health and waste money. And thats good that you do not smoke
Not sure what kind of answer to you want here.You do not explain enough on this. Smoking kills,every thing kills.
Yeah. Smoking kills.
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! Sorry, I can't understand what you're saying here. Please explain.
I quit 3 years ago, Yes the are bad and very expensive.