Does anyone else daydream with music?

I only know of one other person who does this and I thought this would be a great environment to tell if anyone else has experienced this mental activity. So, ever since I was a child, I liked to daydream different scenarios whether they were fictional or based on reality, and while day dreaming those scenarios I would listen to music to accompany them. This mental activity can occupy me for hours on end and I can do it anywhere, even when I'm walking (I try not to do it while crossing the street or anything) Does anyone else do this?
I have this at times.Music is always on my mind just about everyday
Lovely! What do you usually daydream about? And do you time actions in your daydreams with the melody or beat of the songs that you listen to?
@ramapo17 (22453)
• Melbourne, Florida
You sound like me. Music can set the way the day is going to turn out and what kind of mood I am going to have the rest of the day.
@ramapo17 (22453)
• Melbourne, Florida
@GrayCats I usually don't daydream about the same things each time unless I have something special coming up.
@mandala100 (35702)
You have a great and fantastic imagination and sense of music to accompany your day dreaming.
Why thank you for that lovely comment! I do appreciate it. :)
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! I'm not a daydreamer, be it with or without music.
@smileyka (36)
oh yes, I do it, it keeps your mind working well and you will be very creative. However, it has its own flaws as well, like you might loose control of the current situation and happenings, so its very important to keep the dreaming under our own control, so that we stay healthy and enjoy our loneliness as well...
Interesting take on it! I have experienced the adverse effects of daydreaming with music. One time I was so invested in my made up story, I missed my stop on the bus!
@GrayCats Music is a very powerful tool and its effects are magical and mesmerizing
@ramapo17 (22453)
• Melbourne, Florida
@GrayCats wow, you must have really been in deep thought.
That is so nice. I have done it in my childhood and my youth before I experienced the hardships in life. I really attached significance to many songs I listened to by making them a background for my daydreaming scenes.
• Cavite City, Philippines
While music can soothes our soul..our inner being is also absorbed.I used to fantasized most of the times when i am listening to music.I am a romantic person and so i daydream a lot on it.
I dont walk with headphones in my ears too dangerous for me around here. I like to listen to a bit of music to take me away yes. Away from the noise and frigged up people around my home.
@ramapo17 (22453)
• Melbourne, Florida
I always did this. Sometimes certain music will trigger something in my head and then my mind is gone for awhile.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Well, to me it depends on the kind of music im listening to, but yeah sometimes
I do this as well in fact while sitting here myLotting, I have great instrumental music playing in the background. It is known to stimulate both sides of the brain simultaneously which only some activities might only stimulate 1/2 Nice to make your acquaintance @GrayCats and have a good weekend
@vsai2008 (7667)
adele- when we were young this song is on my mind presently for the past few days