Reasons for not sleeping much last night

@bunnybon7 (36504)
Holiday, Florida
First of all as I said last post, Orange is the new Black was back on. I promised myself I would not binge watch this time and I have tried to hold to that. So I do have some more to watch tonight which I will put off as long as I can. photo of our kitty we had to give up in AZ. Sherbert, he was orange. only thing I could think to add as a photo. lol Second reason was every time I turned it off and tried to sleep I would think of 2 bad things going on so watched until I was too tired to do otherwise. One bad thing is my cousins son died at only 42 yrs old. He had a very sad and tragic life. So it was drug and alcohol abuse shut down his kidneys and messed up his liver. I heard about it on FB as he and a lot of my family still in Ohio. Third reason is a letter from our landlord. which so long explanation I should do in another post. Did you sleep well last night?
Oh dear I am so sorry to hear of your cousins son, RIP. That would be enough to keep you awake. Yes I slept thanks.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
so glad to hear. love to hear that at least some of my friends sleep well. i know on the rare occasion that i do i feel so much better
@bunnybon7 Well that was an unusual night for me I usually toss and turn Brandy. I thought I was rested yet today at 2pm flagged out and fell asleep. I hope you can rest sometimes.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@TiarasOceanView wish i could flag out like that. unfortunately for me if i try and nap daughters bf slams the doors or something else always seems to happen. i think i am "shell shocked" as they used to call it. depression and pain has kept me from ever really resting
I'm sorry you didn't get good sleep. And about your cousin... i'm watching new season of oitnb now. Episode 3 or 4.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
you would think we wouldn't have to wait so long but guess thats the joy in it also.
@bunnybon7 for the show? Yeah.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
Seems so many people having trouble with sleeping. Do many problems. I have my share.
I meant to say so many problems. Sorry about your cousin.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@popciclecold thanks. i guess we all have problems. just bothers some of us more
I've been binge watching OITNB for two days straight. I usually watch something until I am too tired to do anything else too. When I get that bad. I think I would try to think of other things.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
oh i do but then at times i can't sleep because of pains and breathing. lately i can't seem to win much in the sleep department. lol
@bunnybon7 ........I go through periods like that too.
I went to bed late, and hubby later as he was reading a book. I woke up really early, but in between I seem to have rested well. I did go take an hour long nap.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
good it was actually your post that made me think of this one. lol
Sorry you had trouble sleeping. Worries keep me awake at times too. Love that photo of that wonderful kitty!!!
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. he was one of the feral kitties we fed in AZ he would only let us in the family touch him. ran from anyone else.