Wakey wakey, eggs n' bakey

@Lizzyib (453)
I slept in this morning and it felt so nice! I decided to make myself a nice breakfast of poached eggs on toast. Mmmm I love egg yolks so much. I don't eat eggs very often so I don't see the harm in having the yolk Do you eat the whole egg, or do you just have the whites?
I have a hard boiled eggs every now and then. I don't care much for eggs. Nice that you got to sleep in. I was at work by 6am so I could get out of there early. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.
I've never paid any attention to the media hype about any kind of food, they don't know what they're talking about. Now I'm hungry, I love eggs.
@ridingbet (49680)
i cooked the eggs yesterday, mixed with tomatoes. it was my son's classes so i woke up early to prepare him breakfast. we eat the whole egg; sometimes, scrambled, hard or soft-boiled, and most often, sunny side-up.
Whole eggs if its scrambled eggs.
Well, I hate eggs, so I do not eat them. I hate milk and butter too. Guess I am not a dairy person at all.