The Corvette

The Corvette Go way back to the year 1953. The Corvette was first unveiled at an automobile show in New York City. The base price of this sports car was $3,498. Only two options were offered as extras for the vehicle: a heater for $91 and an AM radio for $145. My oh my, how times have changed. What would a 1953 Vintage Corvette be worth today? And who owns one? For more information, try this link:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Chevrolet Corvette Chevrolet Corvette Logo (2014-present) Overview Manufacturer Chevrolet (General Motors) Also called Sting Ray (1963–1967) Stingray (1969–1976, 2014–present) Production 195
Route 66 put Corvettes on the map in the early 60s. Because of that show, my parents bought a '63 then a '64 which they owned for decades until they sold it (grown, my inheritance!).
The girl that used to cut my hair had a Corvette. She loved it.
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
I guess driving one would be fun.
I would think that driving a Corvette would be fun. I've never had the opportunity.
We owned a new one about 6 years ago; a pretty thing it was. A vintage one would cost a small fortune, I would think.
You sold it? Why?
@IreneVincent My husband traded it for a new Porsche, and he traded the Porsche for the car he has now, the Jaguar X-type or something. The guy is a car nut.
@Corbin5 Sounds like what my husband used to do and now my youngest son is almost as bad.