Oh watt a wonderful Sunday morn ~^^~

Ally and Boobear relaxin ..... well, Boobear is staring at me BUTT......
El Paso, Texas
It's soooo cool I turned off the fans, much to the delight of both Max and Meetzee, they don't like that I point the fan into their room, it blows just over the litter boxes which to me means less stink, right? Ahhhh, I feel good .... lalalalala .... and gettin a laugh outta the ads which is about some kinda dating site but wouldn't ya know they'd show a pic of a gal? Why not a guy?? So, whatcha doin kiddos?? Anybody sippin coffee yet??
Hubby is just makin' the coffee . . . wish we could pour you a mug! Glad you're cool out there . . . it's overcast here. They said on the news that there'd be scattered drizzling here and there - haven't seen that part yet but at least it's cool here too.
It was nice and lasted for a short while, now it's 92 (1:16pm) I'm hoping your area will get enough rain so there won't be any fires. Geee, tanks, I'll pretend I'm drinkin fresh brewed coffee.
@rebelann We had some gray days, but I don't know about any more rain (oh but how nice that would be). With the kind of grasses we have on our hills/mountains, I think there's always going to be a fire season. I think this week the temps are going to get higher - at least in the 90s - but thankfully I don't see three digits in the forecast yet.
We've had a couple triple digit days and they predict Wednesday will be over 103 @much2say the good thing about it is that it will not be muggy like in some of the other states, I couldn't handle the heat if the humidity were high.
That's why I wouldn't have indoor cats - the smell.
Somehow I don't picture you as having cats as pets. I actually prefer dogs but can't turn away a life that needs to be saved ..... now I have 3 and boy do I wish I hadn't promised ma I'd take care of them.
@rebelann I actually like cats a lot, but not what comes out of their bottoms onto my garden! And having them do their business in the house - no thanks.
Well, I can't say I don't like cats but I didn't want so many of them at one time @jaboUK Oh well, this is a new situation for me but I'm getting used to it.
@HazySue (22571)
June 11th was a great day for us. My daughter had her long awaited baby. I started sipping coffee4 the minute my eyes opened.
Congratulations. Now don't go spoilin the baby too often, k as if that won't happen.
Glad that you are feeling good. Almost done with the coffee sipping.
I am going to grab one more cup then it's water for the rest of the day.
@ilocosboy (35847)
I can feel how happy you are this day
Oh good, I hope it rubs off and you are happy too