To Blog or Not - That is the question

I need to get this book together and at least get it on Amazon but here I sit, not doing any of it. People say writing is like therapy and lets one release all their penned up stress. Sure I can write it but maybe I don`t want the world to read all my thoughts, or have someone fine a hand written journal and then I would have to explain myself. However, I do share a small part of my like struggles or good times, which ever. I did stop one blog all the way, just to see if this one stalker was reading up on all of it, since I have things have changed for the good so she was reading it ," No more soup for you!" Some people know I am on a journey to get off the grid, not as extreme as some but just the water and power part, I do blog about that part of life, and I have another about minimalism, its about being raised minimal and then living with a hoarder, moving and going back minimal, but its not as easy as some people think. So the two lifestyles somewhat contradict each other, Off the Grid is stockpiling for later, minimalist is learning to live with less and less stuff. I had to move all those to my blogger and I do not get paid for them, yet. But now there is Virily, the newest bloging site, I joined but I have not written there. I may start another blog that has nothing to do with the grid or hoarding, maybe do the art. I have painted at least 25 paintings ... maybe, maybe not. Decision, decisions! Do you blog for money at the other sites?
@jobelbojel (6804)
I am planning to join Virily but I think it will be good if I watch what will happen first or yeah, join now to see progress of the site.
Jpin now and jump in get paid before they die, LOL. I have not had time to write, or repost. I will though.
@andriaperry You made me laugh. Hopefully the site won't die on us.
No, I guess this would be my blog, so to speak.
And a good one too! I love the music that you do and about the bike riding.
@andriaperry - I went for a ride early this morning, but nothing worth writing about.
I don't blog Andria. But you sure have a lot to blog about! Would be interested in your blogs...I love reading about moving to off the gird life style. And all manner of things. You paint too?
I do but I dont dispay or sell, not yet. I don`t feel its good enough.
@andriaperry Someone will think it is good enough Andria
I do not. You have alot of things you could write about. Good for you.
There are so many parts to life, I break them down and share some, I am sure everyone could if they just think about it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
This is the second or third time I have seen Virily mentioned this week? What's it like?
Its like all the rest, a point for everything and yu have to have a lot to cash out, I have not written or re-posted anything their yet.
I have never blogged for money. Living off the grid and hoarding sound like great reads to me.
Well, sometimes I feel bored with writing about what I cleaned or gave away, or how new bins gather dust or are actually a good choice. The off the grid stuff is about growing food, home canning and stuff like that.