What's the content of "We Recommend" part of your mylot?

@RodrickH (10601)
China
When we see others' posts in mylot,there is a section which is called "We Recommend",what's the content of "We Recommend" part of your mylot?
It is based on discussions sharing one of the tags in the main discussion.
@sishy7 (27631)
It's sooo sloowww here, no new discussion in the last 30 minutes... Are you typing yours right now?
@sishy7 Nope, I am still going through 'Most Recent' catching up on what was posted yesterday, then I have to do my facebook video, and then I'll start posting discussions.
@RodrickH (10601)
Thanks for sharing.
• Peoria, Arizona
I never really look at that part, mostly because it is posts with common tags and sometimes when it is a daily post, I don't feel like going after a daily post that was made like a year ago haha but you can find a lot of interesting posts through that.
@RodrickH (10601)
Thanks for sharing,I ignore that part too,most of them are related to social life or something like that,sometimes I choose to browse the title but never to read the content.:)
• Peoria, Arizona
@RodrickH That is a good method! Titles are the main hook!
@sishy7 (27631)
Did you mean the 'You Might Also Like' list on the right of the discussion page? That list is triggered by the tags used in the discussion. I don't see the list on this page because you didn't use any tags for this discussion.
@RodrickH (10601)
Thanks for sharing.What I mean is there is a "We Recommend" part below the post,just like this,I post a screenshot for you.