Another medium size quake here.

Chile
Last night, when I was mylotting, an earthquake started. The lamp in the ceiling moved and so did some petrified cut rocks I brought from Brazil. I put on my shoes, just in case, and continued typing. I did not bother to see where is was as it was so small. Today, listening to the news, I discovered it had been 5.7 Richer. That means a scare for many people, but we need more to run out. Do you have medium size quakes where you live? How often?
• Riga, Latvia
Glad everything was alright for you. Nope no earthquakes here in Latvia.
For us this was small as scaring goes. But it is medium size really.
No and I would not live where there was that going on either.
I wold have to go to anyther country.
@Hate2Iron (7262)
We have only lived here less than a year and no quakes as of yet, but we do get a lot of flooding. Have no idea what will happen next!
Mine is a country of big earthquakes.
Nope. Thankfully. Stay safe
I do my best
Glad this was not a quake that caused destruction. We might have a little tremor, which is rare, and most do not even notice it.
This one did not worry me more than to put on my shoes just in case. It was night and quite cold so I did not want to have to run out just in case we had another, bigger, quake.
Our city is very safe. We don't have the big earthquakes. Very occasionally we will have a minor earthquake but actually nobody feels about it. You were very calm when there was the earthquake. I hope there will not be a serious earthquake in your side.