June 12 Missed Getting Toe Dressed; Yesterday But...

Garden Grove, California
I was about to take tjhe elevator to my room after lunch and the doctor saw me and beckoned me to the med room. I was delighted to get it re dressed' and even bore the pressing and prodding as he cleaned and put antibiotic salve on it after washing it first Some pain yet but its slowly healing so Im happy for that He always asks me if Im okay and I told him my arthritis in my right knee was kicking uo thata why I was limping.He nodded. He really is taking great care of my toe. So I now can my lot till time for blood sugat testing.I am a happy camper now One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
• Portland, Connecticut
I am glad that the doctor is taking such good care of your te, having a good doctor is so important for peace of mind.
ye it makles me feel more confidet about it
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Glad your toe is healing. Sounds like you have a caring doctor.
Yes he seems very caring and very good too glad we have him
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Hatley A caring doctor is the best kind.
Certainly happy to hear your toe is getting better. Guess it will take awhile for it to be fully healed?
yes becayse I an a diab etic immune system messed up
@Hate2Iron (7325)
It's nice when all is right with your world. Have fun until your sugar testing!!
yesit does seem all is right with ,y world as the doctor cleans and dresses my toe app lying mor anti biotic ointment to my toe He always asks me if I am okay
• Riga, Latvia
Well I am glad to hear that. Hope that toe heals up really fast.
I was glad tp get it dressed and taken care of.He first cleans i t with water, presses on several spots, I did let out a yelp then puts on antibiotiIc ointment and rebandages it.Itfeels sore but healing