Does Anyone Else Has Portion Control Problems?

Virginia Beach, Virginia
I'm going to be honest, I really like to eat. I do try to work out but then the fried chicken, and pork chops call my name. I'm really at a lost right now, what do I do? then the one thing that gets me, is when I go into the grocery store the food that's healthy for you is way expensive than the food you don't need. Then how dare they have the sign on Krispy Kreme lit, when I ride by, they know they wrong for that.. HA HA! but all in all I still work out and do a couple of crunches here and there, but to be honest I really like to eat..Help me Mylot ..What do I do?
@vsai2008 (7689)
See if this might help, Good day:)
I used to count calories. It was part of my training as a dietitian. But I don't anymore. Here are 6 reasons to stop counting calories.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thanks! I will look into this..
@vsai2008 (7689)
@willgirl2013 Welcome :)
@mandala100 (46236)
Who don't want to eat yummy food like what you've said? Sometimes it takes more than self-control or discipline to avoid such cravings.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I AGREE!!
Eat veggies first then have the chicken and pork chops, you will eat less of the fattening stuff and keep up the exercise regularly, we exercise 5 days a week for an hour a day.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Okay as of right now I work out 2 days a week, so I will try and get to 5 days! Thanks!!
@willgirl2013 It makes an amazing difference, you will probably find that you will lose a little weight, slowly but you will feel so much better and stronger. And it does help with the appetite as well.
Try to eat less when you eat.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thanks! I will try..
Drinking lots of water 30 minutes before a meal is supposed to help you not eat alot. Some people portion their foods before eben cooking it so they have the right amount when its done instead of too much..
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh Okay, I never thought about it that, I will try that tomorrow.
I went food shopping today. I had to fight not to go down the isles. I went down the freezer section and ran out of there. All that food was processed and I am not buying it. I just keep in mind how I want to look in a few years.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I agree! I'm going to do better...LOL! I look toward the future..