There is no where on earth better than my room.

It's a very hot day out here. I called to someone to go to the beach today. I got no answer from them. As I sit at the computer with my fan blowing on me. I love it. I could sit here all night and nothing make me happier. Did i ever mention I hate the Summer time? Yes I do
You don't like it? I would have never guessed from this post LOL! Glad you have such a comfortable place to spend time. It was extremely hot with high humidity I had t fo to the doctor, and something else and was gone from 9 am to 1 am glad i got home when I did as at nine a cool breeze Noon a real scorcher outside!
I have a few appointments later in the month as well.
@sharon6345 do I I have to go tomorrow another scorcher predicted to get an injection that I get every two weeks ao I am forced to go out as this injection is essential that I get it every two weeks on time, I am hoping it won't be as bad by the next time I leave the house,. Luckily after my injection, I am free the rest of the week. I believe i am free all of the next weeks. This week had to go out Monday too which was very hot again!
@Marty1 Do you take public transport? it would be worse waiting at bus stops.
Here is a song for you in your room
This song is a classic and i figured somebody on here would probably like to here it so.. here it is!
youtube won't open for me my computer is slow..
As oppose to you, I love the summer season. I like basking in the sun, I like doing all sorts of outdoor activities whenever I can, which I cannot do in the rainy season.
I know lots of people that feel the same way.
@mandala100 (36178)
It's good that its a bit cooler in your room.
Yes I am sitting right in here for the night.
I am sitting in front of the fan too and it feels great.
That is good, the air on in the living room. I think kay turned it on for the neighbor.
@prashu228 (25814)
Lol.. I like summer, I like the season. Rainy season here is gloomy and I feel very dull in such climate.. But summer in the sense it should not be hot ..