Public Vehicles, Travelling At Night without, head and tail lights?!

@tech40 (5428)
We all know that if we say "Public Vehicles" this vehicles is full of passengers. It's just sad to see that this type of Public Vehicles are always on risks due to vehicle or driver problem. Example the vehicle on the image, It was roaming around, with passengers without headlight and taillights! I wish they can do something, because this can cause of trouble to passengers.
And what are those authorities from there doing? Oh well, they never get to see that because they are just there during daytime, hiding so the sun will not hit them. he he he
@tech40 (5428)
@SIMPLYD Here's the thing, if public vehicles caught doing illegal things, they ignore, but they caught "Private" vehicles, they will catch and ask for money, because they can't ask money on public vehicles, since they know that they don't have money.. Well! Crap!
@tech40 This is a sad situation that always happens indeed. Well, at least the private cars can afford the fee though if the driver is just an employee of the owner, that's another story.
@tech40 (5428)
@SIMPLYD Yep I agree, I'm hoping someone on the senate make a rules about those cars travelling at night without prior safety.. :(
That's not good I wonder if they noticed Did you honk!
@tech40 (5428)
@infatuatedbby Yeah I opened my side mirror, and told them to open their head and tail lights, and they just replied "It's not working" oh my god! .
@tech40 oh wow They should get it fixed ... that is not safe at all. If they forgot then that's an accident but knowingly drive without lights horrible at least flash some flash light or something in the car
@tech40 (5428)
@infatuatedbby Yeah I agree, they should fix it in morning when they're free, instead of driving dangerously, in the same time they should think for his "Passengers"
This jeepney should have been caught and the driver's licensed confiscated. I always get annoyed when this kind of violations are let off by the authorities.
@tech40 (5428)
@toniganzon There are times that this type of vehicle passed police station without getting caught, or.. police station are just ignoring them.. or? Police got paid!?.. what kind of people are these -_- risking passengers life just to earn money? instead of fixing the problem for there safety? grr
@tech40 a traffic police are supposed to be roaming everywhere. That's what's going on in the city I live in. Even with the speed limit, we are very strict these days.
@tech40 (5428)
@toniganzon Yup they're roaming using there bat mobile, ops, I mean there police patrol car, But I don't know why they didn't get this type of drivers..
@sishy7 (23470)
That is totally against the law. The police will stop any vehicles without proper lights, and I imagine harsher penalties apply to public transportation.
@tech40 (5428)
@sishy7 Yeah that is the policy specially on the road, I don't know why it wasn't strictly followed in Philppines.. hmm
@LeaPea2417 (11755)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Where I live, it is a law to have your car headlights on at night, otherwise if a cop sees you with no lights, you will get pulled over and get a ticket.