How many of your pets like the bed you fixed up for them?

My Sophie seems to like her bed because whenever she gets a chance I see her curled up in it and taking one of her famous naps or catch her looking up at me and following me with her eyes.
@atoz1to10 (6862)
Is Sophie a cat or dog? (I'm sorry if you did mention it before and I don't remember).. As for my kittens, they just sleep any where they like...
That is ok TT. She is a cat. Sometimes she sleeps with me, but, I toss and turn alot so she will let me know by kicking me. She lets me know what is on her mind. She is not shy. She has a bed I set up for her and she lays in that alot. We have horrible neighbors above us that only care about themselves and really bother us. There is no one to complain too. She has better hearing than I do. I have 3 white noise machines in the bedroom and one above the refrig. They help but I still hear some noise.
@atoz1to10 (6862)
@Hannihar I only have my kitten sleeps with me during the day. At night she has to sleep in her own bed... Hope that your neighbours haven't scared Sophie..
@atoz1to10 It is hard to tell. Thank you TT for your concern. She seems ok. I will be happy when they move and a normal person moves in again. They do not belong here. I think they stayed for two years to cause me trouble.
@PatZAnthony (11905)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes, the dogs here really like their beds and know which one is which too @Hannihar
Did you train them to go to a certain bed when you got them?