Late night snack and other random thoughts.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I just grabbed a couple spoonfuls of Nutella to go ahead and hold me over until morning. I was kind of hungry and wanted something sweet, so therefor I killed two birds with one stone there. I loaded the dishwasher and there's not enough stuff in it to justify running it, so I'll leave that until morning. I need to decide what to make for dinner tomorrow night so I can remember to take it out and stick it in the freezer either tonight or first thing in the morning. Since we had chicken Sunday, hotdogs yesterday and pork tonight- I am thinking of doing something with the ground turkey for tomorrow night. It's been a long time since I've had ground turkey. I was hoping to hit the next dollar amount tonight, but I don't know if it is going to be possible, since it's 9:48pm right now, and pretty soon I will be switiching to my phone, and it depends on what service is like in my room tonight. If it's good I can get some myLotting in, if it isn't it turns into a huge headache. I just yawned for the fifteenth time I think since starting this discussion.
I like to use it for ground turkey chili.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That sounds good too.What else do you put in your chili?
@thislittlepennyearns Onions and, a little garlic, maybe a can of hot tomato sauce depending how hot you want it.
Guess its time for bed!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I did go to sleep fairly soon after that post.
@thislittlepennyearns great. Hope yoy had much better sleep than i did, and are feeling better?
@prashu228 (22011)
Hope you day was good. Good night
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
IT's not the next morning, lol its a good morning so far.
Nutella not keeping you awake.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Not this time, but hey caffinated Nutella would be a good thing.
@sallypup (20702)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I've never tried Nutella. I know it gets rave reviews.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its pretty good. Very chocolatey and creamy.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It is about time to get offline here and get busy @thislittlepennyearns Hope you can continue mylotting!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I got enough done to make myself happy yesterday. Things seem to be running a little smoother today.
@LeaPea2417 (14621)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I hope you had a good sleep last night.