If you can come back to 17 years old,what would you do?

@RodrickH (12943)
China
If time can goes back,you can come back to 17 years old,what would you do?
@flower16 (40)
If I would be again 17 it would be lovely especially with the mind I have now... I would avoid so many stupidities!
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sahring,when thinking about those past things,many people believe that if I can do that again I will do better,I guess that's what life it is,we can go only forward,past is past,but we can look forward.
@Shiva49 (14222)
The world is very different now when compared to when I was 17. I will make the best of opportunities. Hard work and sincerity pay all the time. I will be more confident knowing the ways of the world and what makes it tick - siva
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing,17 is an age we all should cherish,you have energy,you have time todo the things you want,it's the golden time of life.
@Shiva49 (14222)
@RodrickH For me it was more of uncertainty trying to make out what life has to offer in terms of my talents though I was ready to work to achieve in life. I went for balance all my life and have no regrets - siva
@RodrickH (12943)
@Shiva49 Life without regrets is the true meaning of life,have a nice day.
@Rhombus (355)
• South Africa
I would study. At 17 would be too late to focus on school and obtain scholarships though. Can I come back as 12?
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing,as for me,I also want to study,when you graduated from college,you will find the time of study should be cherished,maybe that's what we called "You only miss water till its gone".
I feel young again.lol I will do the same thing I've done at age of 17.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing,many people would say if time can goes back,I would do something different,you are the only one who wants do the same thing,very nice.
@RodrickH I think there is no regret doing things at the age of 17. These activities haven't done by teens during my time.
I would stay far away from my home and not come back. I should never have come back home, I was better off living elsewhere.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing,may I ask why?
@RodrickH It is a very long story, but in general, I was never wanted at home..I was not the favorite child and the same way today.
@Noorulh (35)
At that time.....I would not waste my time!!
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing,like a lyric in a song,"If I could I would,turn back the time."But we can't,that's why we should live the moment.