How many of you have met something on My Lot or other social media places that you have a relationship with?

I have a friend here in Jerusalem that I reconnected with on facebook and it was great and so happy we reconnected again.
@responsiveme (14448)
Everybody is my virtual friend here...Met them for the first time
ARM, what do you mean everyone is a virutal friend and met them for the first time?
@Hannihar I have met the mylotters for the first time on this site
@responsiveme ARM, do you mean in person? A friend from facebook came here and got to meet him in person. It was really nice getting to know him better off of facebook. I am hoping another friend will be coming next year.
Is this person someone you have only known online or do you actually know them in person as well?
Shaggin, If you are talking to me. I met one of my facebook friends in person and hope to meet more when they come visit Israel. I don't leave so I will have to meet them here. I never met him before he came to Israel.
@Hannihar yes I was talking to you. That will be fun to meet him!
@shaggin I did meet him and waiting for him to come back and bring his girlfriend this time. As far as I know another person on facebook is coming next year. I get excited to meet them.