I Don't Know If I Will Ever Get The Timing Right!

pizza and champagne night out
@bluesa (13430)
Johannesburg, South Africa
I don't know if I will ever get the timing right! The hours in a day just fly by and then I am running to keep up. And I am trying to juggle too many things.  I am usually the type that when I put out a discussion, I want to stay around to chat. But I have schedules and routines and then I am at sixes and sevens! Somehow by the time I have caught up on my notifications, and I first have to catch up on them or I get antsy, I get a discussion out and it is time for me to start dinner, my parents eat an early dinner for health reasons, and I have to run off. Throw in slow Wi-Fi  (like today) and it's even worse! Well, Monday night was such a case and I thought I could catch up on my discussion after I had made dinner, when my Mom decided she wanted biscuits and I ended up baking, then having to stand waving a kitchen towel around,  throwing windows open because my first batch of biscuits nearly ended up in flames! (Trying to juggle yet again) So, please don't think me rude, or full of myself if I am not there to chat right away, I just can't get my timing right and I don't mean to disappear. Have you been able to get your timing right? I am about to head off to make dinner again! Plus Wi-Fi issues, ugh. Have a great rest of this week everyone! Photo is of pizza and champagne that friends and I had on a night out a while back. I could use that pizza and champagne right about now!
That looks delicious. Have a great week and see you whenever you can no worries.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi @TiarasOceanView ! Yay, we caught each other! That was delicious, I could have used it today, but I am off to make cottage pie for dinner now. Enjoy the rest of this week
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Even i can't mylot so much due to my work. You are in no way rude. Your parents are more important. Mylot can wait
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Life does seem to get busier as the year goes on. Thank you @Nawsheen , I am just a bit of a worrier. I hope your work is not too stressful.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
@bluesa In fact my work is not stressful. The only problem is that it is a contractual job and my contract will expire next month
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Nawsheen good it is not stressful. Sorry to hear that, I hope they might think about renewing your contract.
@dgobucks226 (10743)
It can be so hard to find time to accomplish everything you set out to do in one day. When I make a list of what I need or want to get done the time flies by so fast, and I never complete my list. So I imagine adding My Lot with everything else you have to do, can be challenging at times. By the way, that's some cheesy pizza
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@dgobucks226 , it is getting more difficult to get through things on a list, isn't it... That pizza was indeed very cheesy
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
My philosophy is simple. I do what I can here, but life comes first. Sometimes it will be days before I get a chance to catch up on my notifications. We've all been in that boat every now and then.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
That's a good philosophy @BettyB . Yes, it's just I try for too much in one day, but that's on me. Maybe I can eventually figure out a balance.
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
@bluesa I've been there enough times to know. It's frustrating when you think you can get more done than is realistic. I've always lived life with the 'peddle to the metal', slowing down hasn't been easy.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@BettyB , yes, I can imagine it would take getting used to not going full steam ahead. I might have to put the breaks on too...
You are not rude at all! Most of us would just love to sit around and myLot all day, but it is impossible when you have parents to care for, a job, and a life to live. If I waited to clear all my notifications, which I keep working on, no one would ever see a discussion from me. Love your photo!
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Thank you dear Dianne! I know you have loads of notifications to deal with, you are brave @DianneN . Thank you, that photo was a reminder for me to breathe.xoxox
@bluesa You're welcome! I love the lighting and the placement of the glasses. It almost looks like a stage setting!
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@HazySue (20030)
No, I always have more things to do than time to do them in. The days race by and I find I have only accomplished a little bit of what I set out to do. Some times I end up sitting back and saying the heck with it, and do what I feel like for a little while.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@HazySue , yes, that's my predicament too. Good you decide to do what you feel like now and then.
@HazySue (20030)
@bluesa I think so too. Sometimes you have to do what pleases you.
@garymarsh6 (13199)
Don't be so hard on yourself. You can only do what you can do. I would appreciate that liquid dinner not sure about the pizza though! Funny you nearly burnt the biscuits. Without fail I burn carrots even when I watch them!! I even steamed them thinking it would be safer...........wrong! I still managed to burn them! Carrots are off the menu in our house unless of course my wife cooks them!
But you can always just catch up here anytime, my friend. What is important is that you do what you can first in order that everything will be ready when meal time comes.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@SIMPLYD , yes, I am figuring that out, just aiming for a balance I never get quite right.
I tend to write about my day before bed and then respond the following day to comments. Lately it has taken me longer to reply to some posts but I do always return comments as I appreciate those who read my posts!
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Yes, @shaggin you are so busy with summer right now, but you do stop by and it's always good to see you. I just get frustrated with myself because I try to wrap up things early but I am always running out of time.
@ridingbet (47169)
wow, i think the pizza and the champagne is an unusual pair. it is okay if you are not yet here, if your mind and zeal is not yet here. it takes a lot of zest to be able to respond to notifications. i am sometimes lazy to log in this site, when i was tired the day before.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ridingbet , it was an odd combination . Yes, lately I feel rushed and tired. But, on we go
@PainsOnSlate (20083)
Sometimes like this day, I'm so far behind I think I'm first... I do get it done,just not in a fast way...
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@PainsOnSlate , yup, that sounds like me. At least we persist
No problem to not chat right away. You have a lot going on, so just do not stress about myLot. Far too many things more important than myLot.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Corbin5 , yes, I feel I am constantly juggling. I know, I try to not stress, but then sometimes I panic a little.
@shivamani10 (11131)
• Hyderabad, India
I am really feeling hungry for pizza and Champagne. You are really enjoying it good luck.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@shivamani10 , it was nice that night. Thank you, I need that luck. :)
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes circumstances make it difficult to stay around.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Kandae11 , yes. Like almost flaming biscuits
@responsiveme (14477)
I could have them....Pizza and champagne too....I am really up to my ears in work and not my lotting as my h these days. I don't think you are rude... You must be a good cook
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@responsiveme , yes, pizza and champagne are great to relax with. Sorry that it is also such a busy time for you. Thank you :) . When I am not almost setting biscuits on fire, then yes I have been told that I am a good cook. :)